February 2013 Moms
Options

Moving...

So we finally close on our new house tomorrow and plan on moving Tuesday!!! I'm so excited! But I just don't feel like packing. I guess I'll have to get my butt in gear though.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moving...

• Options
    Congrats on the new house! We officially close on Friday but moved in to our new home last week.  Packing sucks! We started with the closets and spread out from there. Best thing we did was take a really hard look at stuff and decide if we really wanted to take it to the new house (slightly smaller and has some storage challenges).  We ended up having a massive yard sale and netted enough to buy a new washer and dryer.

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    yayy so exciting!! congrats on the new house!!  just do a little at a time and let everyone else do the lifting!
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebuggirl72:
    Congrats on the new house! We officially close on Friday but moved in to our new home last week.  Packing sucks! We started with the closets and spread out from there. Best thing we did was take a really hard look at stuff and decide if we really wanted to take it to the new house (slightly smaller and has some storage challenges).  We ended up having a massive yard sale and netted enough to buy a new washer and dryer.

We will be doing that also. WIth a new one on the wa ythere is some furniture and suff we need to get rid of. If we do a yard sell it will go to the nursery furniture or the new stroller I want.

The hardest part is DS wants to help he keeps bringing toys and putting them in what I'm trying to pack.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck! DH and I moved right before we found out we were expecting. I hate to admit it, but that was a month ago and we are still organizing our stuff because I have had noo energy. It's exciting though! Have fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

imageannmengland:
    yayy so exciting!! congrats on the new house!!  just do a little at a time and let everyone else do the lifting!

This!! 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"