Phoenix Babies

New mom's over 35

I'm a mom to my 11 month old beautiful baby girl. As a stay at home mom, somewhat new to Scottsdale, it has been difficult to meet mom's over 35.

If you're interested in friendship & playdates, please send me a message :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: New mom's over 35

• hi! I am expecting, not a new mommy yet, but I am also over 35 and no one I know is pregnant that is in my age bracket! The closest to me is my youngest brother's wife, who is amazing, but also a good 9 years younger, so life is definitely different for the two of us. Fortunately, I just moved into a place not too far away from her, so I will at least get to see her pretty frequently, but the place I am in right now is in W. Phoenix (fiance and I just took over managing an apartment complex that we are turning around from pretty scary to decent place to live) and so different from what I am used to in the East Valley! I lived in Scottsdale most of my time in AZ (got here in 1992) and also spent some time in Chandler and Tempe, and it's a whole different world over here! I like the challenge and feeling like I can make a difference, but it is a little lonely! I obviously can't do anything with playdates, as I am just going into my 2nd trimester, but definitely would love to be able to just chat with someone who's been there and knows what my shoes probably feel like!  

• Hi! I am actually 40 and pregnant with my first. Email me libby_blevins@msn.com. we can try and meet up sometime. I live in Arcadia area
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello Everyone!
    Please check out this event:

#bumpbabybeyond

It may be just what you are looking for. Let me know if I can answer any questions!! Mommas who brings a guest(s) will receive 10 free raffle tickets
  • I am 35 and having my first baby in April 2015! I do have a good group of girlfriends but they are single with no babies. I am looking to meet some other soon to be moms around my age. Either of you girls, feel free to email me at bakercs2000@gmail.com. 

Christine
  • I am 43 and due with my first in July.  I live in Scottsdale.  If anyone else out there is interested in chatting, please send me a message here at the Bump.  Most of my friends here either don't have children or they are sending them off to college, lol.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi, I am about to turn 37 in a month and have an 11 month old girl too. I would love to meet other mommies and preggos but I live in Surprise. :( I think its a bit far... Figures. Lol
  • AZNYAZNY member
    Anyone want to meet at a Paradise Bakery (or equiv) in the north valley before 4th of July? I'm just north of the 17 & 101. I am 32, my son was born April 2015 and of COURSE I am the first one in my group of friends to have kids. Wish there were more interest in mommy groups in the valley, I'm struggling to find any. Has anyone had any luck elsewhere since this thread has been started? (This is such a large city, how is this not an established thing???)
  • mindaamindaa member
    @AZNY
     - I'm actually sort of in that area. And haven't found any mom's groups either - am hoping to meet some at the local park once I get more out and about (DS is 3 weeks old)  :) Feel free to PM me if you get any interest in meeting up.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Hi!  I am 38 and this is my first pregnancy.  I am 5 weeks and have my first OB appointment this coming Thursday.  We are very excited, but have the same emotions as I expect most do - excited, scared, nervous....but over all excited!  I live in Tempe, but work in Phoenix near Arcadia.  My email address is michellematras@hotmail.com.