1st Trimester
Options

spotting

hi everyone I am 6 weeks pregnant and I went to the bathroom and when I wiped the was a little light blood on the toilet paper is this normal? Has this happened to anyone ? This is the only time I have seen it and there's no pain

TTC since June 2012 BFP #1 7/1/2012 EDD 3/4/2013 M/C on 7/18/2012 @ 7w4d baby #2 EDD 7/29/2012 M/C on 12/28/2012@ 9w4d Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: spotting

• Options

I was going thru this last week, my doc said if its red call but after i was checked out at ER they said it must be cervix or something because everything was looking great. I spotted on and off for a couple more days and now nothing. I had no cramps and it wasnt a ton but it was red

BabyGaga
  • Options

yea my 1st appt with the doctor is on Tuesday so I haven't even gone to the Dr yet I figure if it happens again then I'll call the doctor

TTC since June 2012 BFP #1 7/1/2012 EDD 3/4/2013 M/C on 7/18/2012 @ 7w4d baby #2 EDD 7/29/2012 M/C on 12/28/2012@ 9w4d Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Spotting during pregnancy can be normal.  With this pregnancy I spotted/bled in varying shade and amount from 6-7 weeks.  After a few days I called my Dr. and they never were able to find out the cause.  FWIW I had more spotting and cramping early in this pregnancy than I did with my last one that ended in a m/c.  Some common things that cause spotting are sex, exercise and bowel movements. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Spotting can be normal during pregnancy.  If it becomes heavy or is accompanied by cramps or lower back pain, I would call your doctor.  Otherwise, try not to worry too much (I know, easier said than done!).  Good luck!  :)
    Miscarriage in January 2012 at 8 weeks
    Subsequently diagnosed with low P4, LOR. MH DX low motility, varicocele 
    BFP in July 2012 (Gonal-f + trigger + IUI#2 (B2B) + prometrium)
    Lost Baby A prior to 7 weeks; large SCH; Baby B (Bug) was born in March 2013
    BFP June 2014; EDD February 19, 2015
  • Options
    Happened to me too and all is fine.  I wouldn't worry about that tiny amount and one time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have also been spotting for a week now. Mine is slowing increasing but its not "heavy". I am getting more blood work today so I will talk with the nurses then. I spotted on and off during my first pregnancy; it can be normal but I would make sure you keep your doctor informed. Good luck!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    yea I am going to the Dr on Tuesday and I will tell him then but it has not happened again and I am praying it won't but if it does I will call the Dr. Tuesday will be my 1st appt . But good luck to everyone is going through this too and thank you for reassuring me as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"