June 2011 Moms

Baby shower game ideas, please!

I'm hosting a baby shower for my SIL and I'm looking for some new game/activity ideas!  Anyone do something at their shower that they enjoyed or have been to a shower with a fun activity?

These are my usuals:

- baby bingo
- baby word scramble
- guess how big the belly is with string
- put a bunch of baby items on a tray and see how many of them people can memorize
- baby item price is right
- find safety pins in a bowl of uncooked rice while blindfolded

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby shower game ideas, please!

• cvl105cvl105 member
    Buy everyone attending a white onesie and buy puffy paints, markers, glitter, etc. And each guest makes the baby a onesie.
    ~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • We did one where you melt different candy bars on diapers and people guess what kind of candy bar each poopy diaper is. It's fun... They can't taste the "poop"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecvl105:
    Buy everyone attending a white onesie and buy puffy paints, markers, glitter, etc. And each guest makes the baby a onesie.

Cute idea, thanks!

• I went to one where they had 4 people race to finish drinking Ginger Ale out of a baby bottle. 

Match the celebrity baby picture to the celebrity. 

• Baby diaper change relay race

items needed

Diapers

Powder

wipes

dolls

form team of 4 and each person in the team, 1 at a time, has to go undress the doll take the diaper off, wipe, powder, put new diaper on and re-dress baby, then run back tag the next person and they have to do it all over again. The first team to have all 4 of their players done wins. :) 

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • imagemamarazzi528:

imagecvl105:

Cute idea, thanks!

I did this one recently at a baby shower and it was really cute. Some of the people did very personal ones and some did cute sayings. Then the mom and dad to be showed them all to us. It was fun and gave us something to do throughout the party. There was not set time all the stuff was on a table and we did them at our leasure. :)

Our World!!

Blaine Emerson                  Bailey Rae

3-31-14                               6-10-11

image image
  • One that was unique and turned out hilarious at my shower was something that people could kind of get to on their own time, so it wasn't an official "stop everything because we have to play this game" thing. 

My friend got pictures of myself and my DH, and both sets of grandparents and photocopied a bunch of color copies of them.  Then she got a cartoon-ish baby head and photocopied that too.  Then people were given scissors and glue and they had to "create a baby" with our features from all the pictures.  They created some HILARIOUS looking babies!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• cvl105cvl105 member
    imagepregarella:

One that was unique and turned out hilarious at my shower was something that people could kind of get to on their own time, so it wasn't an official "stop everything because we have to play this game" thing. 

My friend got pictures of myself and my DH, and both sets of grandparents and photocopied a bunch of color copies of them.  Then she got a cartoon-ish baby head and photocopied that too.  Then people were given scissors and glue and they had to "create a baby" with our features from all the pictures.  They created some HILARIOUS looking babies!

That's a really fun idea!!!!!

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"