Houston Babies
Options

Anybody in College Station?

Help me out...  We live in Northern California right now and we're moving to CS in August for grad school.  Are there any areas that are nicer/safer/more family friendly than others?  Also, any tips on the town and/or good things about it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anybody in College Station?

• Options
    I went to school there! Congrats on grad school...it's a really great community. As far as family friendly and safe, I would stick to the north side of College Station. Once you start getting into Bryan, it can get a little scary. My cousin and aunt live there and they LOVE it! I am not sure what your price range is for a home, but I always wanted to live in the Pebble Creek neighborhood when I was at school. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Good luck :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply.  I think Pebble Creek is going to be way out of our price range. (We're not quite ready for a mansion [;-)]) Although, it looks awesome.  We're pretty excited about the move.  From what I've heard it seems that anywhere in College Station isn't too bad.  Thanks again.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

sragreen- i know you, we went to school there at the same time. 

Castlegate or Shenandoah might be an area worth looking into. I know that when we lived there and were looking to buy those were the subdivisions we were looking in.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    the honey badger - What?! That is so cool. I can't figure out who you are from your screenname (other than you are a bada$$). Send me a PM, I would love to catch up :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"