February 2013 Moms

Scared. Morning sickness is gone.

Last night it hit me -- I hadn't had the nausea for hours.  I've had this queasiness from morning til night for two weeks and now it is gone.

I'm trying not to be panicky about it.  I had an ultrasound on Tuesday that showed a beating heart; but the baby wasn't moving.  Shouldn't they be wiggling by 8 weeks?  I have a fetal doppler and but can't pick up a heartbeat yet.

:(

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)

Re: Scared. Morning sickness is gone.

• Totally normal - don't panic. I couldn't hear my first on the doppler until 14 weeks and no, you can't see much movement at the early u/s. And nausea will come and go. Don't worry, mama :)
  • imagelylahlove:
    Totally normal - don't panic. I couldn't hear my first on the doppler until 14 weeks and no, you can't see much movement at the early u/s. And nausea will come and go. Don't worry, mama :)

Thanks.  It's weird to be praying for nausea, right?

SAHM to DD1 (7), DS (5) and DD2 (1)
  • Loading the player...
  • the same thing happened to me.  Right about 9 weeks mine started going away too.  I was so worried because I woke up and felt great but then the next day I woke and was right back to being very nauseous.   Try not to worry too much :O)  If you're concerned you can always call your dr.

• Consider yourself lucky. Many women have zero morning sickness and have completely normal pregnancies
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • KMAXONKMAXON member
    My morning sickness is completely gone.   I'm just enjoying it until it returns.   If you saw the HB, I'd relax!
    But three things remain: faith, hope and love; the greatest of these is love. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I totally get this; I'm acutely aware of when my m/s waxes and wanes. And I also totally second lylahlove's comments. With my first, I couldn't find him on the doppler until around 13w or so. Hang in there! Thinking of you. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mjr12mjr12 member
    Totally normal.  You'll probably be sick again tomorrow or the next day.  :)  That's how it is with me.  I'll have a day when I feel great, then two or three when I just want to crawl into a hole.  When your body starts building the placenta, your morning sickness should start getting better. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This happened to me this morning!  I am 10 weeks and 5 days. Yesterday was the absolute worst.  Threw up everything I ate all morning (even water).  All I wanted to do was go home sick but I wasn't tired.  Finally, after a nap after work, I was hungry enough to eat some pizza then ice cream before bed (my new routine).  I woke up this morning and worked out and went to puke up my normal water and I didn't feel sick.  I tried for a little bit but nothing!  I did the happy dance all morning.  Although I'm a little nervous (I keep telling myself "feeling crappy makes me happy") my sister-in-laws wedding is next weekend and I'm a bridesmaid (hoping m/s is gone by then).  Looks like it may be coming back though?  Is it true that we'll just wake up one morning and the m/s will be gone forever?!?!?!  Here's to hoping!
  • Don't worry at all!  I worried when my disappeared around 6 weeks, and then this week I have been worse than ever!  It has been completely miserable :(  I think it is very normal for it to come and go, but I know how you feel.  If you saw the heartbeat, try and relax and enjoy your good days!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Stay calm. :)

I had one day of awful nausea where I could barely leave the couch.  Most days it's food aversions, random gagging, or nausea that comes and goes. But there are also plenty of days where I don't feel nauseous at all the whole day.  And I've never once thrown up or thought I was going to.  

I'm just trying to say that symptoms can appear and vanish every day, every hour even, and it's not anything to overly worry about.   Enjoy your nausea free time because it can come back as fast as it went away. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't stress.. my morning sickness has been gone one day, back in full force the next.

I havent had morning sickness the past few days. This morning I woke up dry heaving and now I feel like crap. Its normal. Enjoy this blessing!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"