Central Florida Babies

Place to try out different carriers?

Does anyone know of a place or an established babywearing group that I could go to and try out different carriers? The more reviews I read on the Ergo/becco/mei tei etc have me more undecided on what kind would work best for me (I have  a Ktan which I like, but would like a soft structured carrier as well. I'd love to find somewhere in Orlando that I could go and try some out with my son. (BTW I live in Oviedo)

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Place to try out different carriers?

• Buybuy baby in Alt Springs should have a good selection, I was at one of there stores in south FL last week looking for the same thing. 

I'm going back and forth between the Ergo and baby bjorn. 

We are expecting our 1st child! Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Good to know!

BTW, if my choice was only between the Ergo and Bjorn, I would definitely go with the Ergo. A lot of reviews on the Bjorn have said it's not very comfortable for long periods and isn't so good for the baby's spine. This website: https://www.thebabywearer.com/ helped me at least narrow it down to a couple carriers that I now want to see in person.

• Loading the player...
  • Just in case others are still lurking, I eventually found a local place that has lots of carriers to try on for free - A local momma started a small business called TLCnaturalbaby. I'll be checking out the babyhawk Mei Tei tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"