Phoenix Babies

Prenatal Massage

Has anyone else had back and neck pain from the growing boobs and having to try and sleep on their side? I have found the solution...sort of.  Besides sleeping with a pillow, I have found the most amazing woman on earth.  She comes to my house and gives me a message.  It is so convienient and she has been very available when I needed her.  Currently I am only 11 weeks so I am still able to lay on my belly for the message but she said she is great when I have to start laying on my side.  I have felt so much better with the two massages I have had.  She charges $50 for an hour and then accordingly for gas depending on where in the valley you live.  I believe that within 15 miles of 67th and Bell she does not charge for gas.  She is amazing.  Reply to the post if you want her name and number. 

Re: Prenatal Massage

• Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm 10 weeks and my lower back is so sore. Sitting, trying to sleep...it's all uncomfortable. I'm over on 32nd ave and Greenway and I would LOVE someone to hook up a prenatal massage! Thanks! Katie
  • Antonella at the spa in Destination Maternity rocks !! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"