February 2013 Moms
Options

My small town is desperate for help! *Please read*

Sunday morning, my good friend got a horrible phone call from a family member saying her sister, Lynn never returned home from vacation with her boyfriend and children.  Lynn has dated Nate Summerfield on and off for over 3 years and he was always very abusive. 

Nate went to his brothers sunday and dropped off the children stating, "I strangled my girlfriend." Ran out the door and drove off and has not been seen ever since.  Lynn has not been found.  The family is desperate to get the story out...Nate could be anywhere...in any state.  So, I please ask all of you to be on the look out and spread the word as much as you can. 

He is driving a 4 door gray honda civic.  Thanks in advance.  I want to help my friend get her sister back more than anything.

Re: My small town is desperate for help! *Please read*

• Options
    :-( That doesn't sound good at all. I hope it turns out well, and I really hope that someone in the family who loves the children can take them in while this all plays out.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    I hope your friend finds her sister.  That's horrible.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That is awful. Hopefully she is found safe.

imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my gosh how terrible!! I am so sorry for your friends loss...what an awful situation...I hope they find him quick and justice is served!! I also hope they find Lynn as well....to give the family some peace and a little closure....how sad..T&P's for your friend and community...
  • Options
    I read about her story in the news last night, I'm sorry that this has hit so close to home, I will be thinking of her and praying that she returns home unharmed.
  • Options
    Thank you.  If any of you can forward this or put it on your facebook so taht his picture is seen EVERYWHERE.
  • Options
    what a horrible thing!!! i hope everything turns out ok and that your friend's sister comes home safe and sound.. keep us posted
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my! I hope she is found and is actually safe. T&P's for your community right now as they go through this tragic situation.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing....I will keep in eye out in my part of MI. What an A$$HOLE.
  • Options
    I couldn't stop thinking about this last night. Please give us an update if anything turns up. GL!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"