February 2013 Moms
Options

Books?

Anyone have any good book recommendations? I need something to pass the time and need to find a new book to read.
Photobucket TTC since 1999. Unexplained Infertility. IUI#1 Oct. 12/11 - BFN IUI#2 - Nov 8 - Failed
IUI#3 - Jan 6 IVF#1 -5/18 - stims start (225 gonal f, 75 menopur, 5 lupron) ER 5/29 - 14R, 11M, 7F. 6/1 - Transferred 2 8cell embryos (grade 1 and 2). 8dp3dt +HPT, Beta#1 - 92, Beta #2 - 174, Beta#3 - 614, Beta#4 - 2010. 6wk u/s - TWINS! Baby A 114bpm, Baby B 112 bpm Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Books?

• Options
    The Lucky One from Nicholas Sparks is good.. i love all of his books.  They made a movie about it but I didn't see it
    pregnancy BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    I am on the 3rd book in the Game of Thrones series. They are harder to keep up with all the people the deeper you get into the story, but they are AWESOME!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
    image"">
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageByeByeBooze:

It's far from great literature, but I'm about halfway through Gone Girl and enjoying it. It's easy, quick, and entertaining.

I just finished a really old Authurian saga series by Mary Stewart. I found it when we cleaned out my mom's house. Those were dense, but beautifully written and had a fantastic storyline.

I'm still reading the sample of Gone Girl. Good to hear that you liked it.

I liked The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls. It was an easy read, too. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"