May 2012 Moms
Options

Now We're Talking!!

Well, cooing and babbling. His favorite word is ahhh-gooo followed by oh and a squeal-grin combo. It takes some serious effort to talk. His arms and legs go everywhere and then he opens his mouth and eeks out a small sound. His eyes light up and he's super pleased with himself.

My favorite do far happened when I felt to see how wet his diaper was. He looked down at it and went oohhhhhhh. 

Re: Now We're Talking!!

• Options
    I am in LOVE with DD's ah-goo! It melts my heart. She is also starting to giggle. I also love when she stops mid- bf or bottle and let's out a coo! So sweet!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ava does the sMe thing its adorable.today she was laying head on my shoulder and we went to the mirror and she gave a big coo and smile and her arms and legs starting flying everywhere
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The babbles are the best! My little girl frequently makes a noise that sounds clearly like "Hi"  She "gagas" and oohs and aahs like mad. The cutest is when she yawns with a cartoon-baby squeeky "ahhhhhhhhhhh"  Heart melting goodness!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    k4slr6k4slr6 member
    I love her little noises and "talking".  She says something that sounds like Yeah and it is so funny when I am talking to her and she responds "yeah".  LOL.  Hooray for noises other than crying.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"