February 2013 Moms
Options

Can't stand the smell

This makes me feel so guilty but I cannot stand the "smell" of my baby (well 15 month old) ever since I got pregnant. It's not just his poopy diapers but his general smell. Even after he gets a bath! It's not like he's particularly stinky or anything but just his overall aroma makes me nauseous. My sense of smell definitely picked up and became super sensitive with my last pregnancy as well. I'm sitting here rocking him and trying not to breathe him in! So weird!!!
DS1 born 4/17/11
DS2 born 2/22/13
MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
RAINBOW

imageimage

Re: Can't stand the smell

• Options
    awe that stinks!  Smells are getting to me for sure but I still love the smell of my daughter!  Hopefully it will get better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't handle the cat food, the dry cat food. Obviously, this isn't as bad as your child, but hopefully it will pass.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePeekaRu:
    I can't handle the cat food, the dry cat food. Obviously, this isn't as bad as your child, but hopefully it will pass.

I can't handle the dry dog food, either.  I can smell it down the hall. Blah.

OP - I'm sorry your son is not appealing to you right now! Hopefully, that goes away!

• Options

I can't stand the smell of the gas station! Tuesday while pumping I'm getting sick in the garbage right next to it. I was so embarrassed!!!

Hopefully it gets better for you soon =)

• Options
    I can't handle the smell of my house! I've tried baking brownies (good in the short term), burning candles (like the smell before they start burning, but not after), air fresheners...nothing makes it better! My husband thinks I'm crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"