Baby Showers
Options

Need Shower advice in San Antonio

I live in San Antonio and I'm looking for a place to have a baby shower.  I'm expecting about 30 people and so far the couple of places I've found charge at least $20pp.  Does anyone know of a nice place that charges a little bit less?  

Re: Need Shower advice in San Antonio

• Options

I'm from SA, but I don't know if I can be of much help - all of the showers I've attended were held in people's homes.

Do you have a specific area of town in mind? Have you ever been to Mad Hatters Tea House?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Give your Chamber of Commerce a call.  Some places that rent out fairly inexpensively are fire halls, VFW halls, Senior Centers, churches, etc. although you would have to bring your own food/have it catered.  It might be less expensive then $20 per person though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what places have you checked into?? I'm from Sa and having it at my grandma's house;but depends if you want to have a lunch with it or snacking only. I know there's also a place on lockhill selma and nw military that's a mall of some sorts and you can host a party there like mad hatters.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageladybugpjb:

I'm from SA, but I don't know if I can be of much help - all of the showers I've attended were held in people's homes.

Do you have a specific area of town in mind? Have you ever been to Mad Hatters Tea House?

YES to mad hatters
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"