September 2012 Moms

S/o completion coupons

I'm not having a shower, but can I just make a registry for the things I'm planning to buy for myself and just use the completion coupon to buy them? How do the coupons work? I can't remember the details from last time.

Re: S/o completion coupons

• UnemUnem member
    I would do that.  There are limitations on what the coupon can be used for. No furniture, diapers, food, etc.  Each store is different.

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Absolutely! I have several registries, but only told my shower hostess about the one at BRU & Amazon. The BBB one I started I have my due date set for about 2 months after I deliver so I can add to it as needed. It also has a lot of pumping supplies on it which I don't plan on needing right away.

The completion coupons should be good for 10 - 20% off the shopping trip. There may be exceptions, but it depends on the coupon. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Loading the player...
  • I did the same thing. Only at BRU but now I'm going to do BBB!! 

I know at BRU you can stack your coupons - so if you have a 20% off one you can then take 15% off with your completion coupon.

Also, when I finished buying all of the stuff off of my registry last time, it didn't matter if it was actually on the registry or not. My whole purchase that day had a discount. I just mention this so no one thinks they have to go on the computer, add all of that stuff, just to go and purchase it (unless of course you want to ;) it's nice to have a shopping list too!) 

• imageMrsLynnyD:

I did the same thing. Only at BRU but now I'm going to do BBB!! 

I know at BRU you can stack your coupons - so if you have a 20% off one you can then take 15% off with your completion coupon.

Also, when I finished buying all of the stuff off of my registry last time, it didn't matter if it was actually on the registry or not. My whole purchase that day had a discount. I just mention this so no one thinks they have to go on the computer, add all of that stuff, just to go and purchase it (unless of course you want to ;) it's nice to have a shopping list too!) 

I thought you couldn't stack 20% coupons at BRU? Now I'm confused... Every 20% I get says it's only good on regular priced merchandise? Was I wrong in assuming that using a completion coupon would then make the item no longer "regularly priced" ?? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageMrsLynnyD:

I did the same thing. Only at BRU but now I'm going to do BBB!! 

Be careful...this policy DOES NOT work at Target! You can only use your coupon on the exact same items you added to your registry (same brand, model, etc).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for your tip about diapers.com. I'll add a registry there too. Does anyone know if Amazon gives you a completion coupon too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"