North Carolina Babies

New Mom, New City

Hi NC mommas! I'm New to Raleigh and a FTM due January 17 2013 (= I am hoping to meet some new friends and soon to be or already mommas in my area.  If anyone is interested in a girls night out with some mocktails I'd love to go! I hope to get some replies and meet some new friends since i know no one in the area!

Re: New Mom, New City

• I know how you feel. I moved to Greensboro a year and a half ago and still feel like I haven't met anyone. Now that I am pregnant I feel even more alone. Raleigh should have some good groups on meet-ups.com. There were none in my area but I believe some in yours. Hope you find some :)
  • avendano - There's Triad Mommies in Greensboro.  I haven't checked them out yet, my son was born last month and he's definitely a full time job by himself!  I know meeting people can be rough, I moved here for college in '01, and since college, most of my friends have moved away and I work over in Durham so most of my coworkers live in Durham/Raleigh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I just moved to Raleigh too four months ago & just found out I was pregnant yesterday :) I would love to get together sometime! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have met most of my mommy friends on trianglemommies.com.  They split up the play dates by area and then by age but you are free to attend any of the play dates on the calendar.  Definitely check it out!!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"