Danielledahling

Amandaj

sherricain

February 23rd

Lil fox

Jodyrm

IrishBaby5

NechamaChayim

I started a due date list, if I missed you please post your EDD and I?ll add you. When the time comes I will also post what team you are on ? so if you are team green let me know!

How many weeks are you today?:

What size/fruit is your baby today?:

Symptoms:

Cravings:

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012

Re: ~*~*Saturday Ticker Change*~*~

• Options

My due date is February 2nd!

How many weeks are you today?: 10

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Prune

Symptoms:  Still exhausted.  Boobs still sore.  Still bloated.  Slight nausea in the morning but doesn't last long at all -- I think I may be skipping this whole morning sickness thing for the most part!  Oh, and food aversion to ALL MEAT.

Cravings: Anything that's bad for me.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Not quite yet.  NT Scan in a couple of weeks.

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  I'd love to do a Safari in Africa. 
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    jodyrmjodyrm member

How many weeks are you today?: 7!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Blueberry.

Symptoms: Sickness, like crazy.

Cravings: Cravings for me is more like anything that doesn't make me want to vomit. Right now that's lettuce. 

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: First ultrasound on Tuesday! I had my first m/c at 8 weeks, so passing that would be a milestone for me.

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?: Probably Ireland - it's beautiful and I've always wanted to go.
    ♥ mm/c 2/6/2010 ♥ lydia 4/28/2011 ♥ c/p 10/25/2011 ♥ edd 2/23/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How many weeks are you today?: 8 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Raspberry

Symptoms: Tired, boobs are sore, nausea comes and goes quickly, and I also am hoping to miss this whole morning sickness thing.

Cravings: Anything spicy

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: Nothing so far. Have my first (non transvaginal) ultrasound on the 16th!!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I think I would go back to France for an unlimited amount of time. The food and people there are amazing.
  • Options

How many weeks are you today?: 8 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: raspberry

Symptoms: crazy food aversions, waves of nausea, tired.

Cravings: whatever isn't making me sick to think about at the moment.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: my first appointment is wed.  No U/S and it will be too early to hear the HB with the dopplar, so I am not really looking forward to it. 

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?:  Ireland, I have always wanted to go there! 
  • Options

Hey I fit here!!!

How many weeks are you today?:  8

What size/fruit is your baby today?: We are now a BLUEBERRY

Symptoms:I feel sea sick all the time

Cravings:None at this time

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:Ive got High Risk OB apt, Regular OB and just less than 2 weeks I will graduate from my RE office!!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I am all about going to any other country Ive never been to.
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options

How many weeks are you today?: 10

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune/kumquat

Symptoms: exhaustion and bad taste in mouth

Cravings: oatmeal with fruit and walnuts

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I want to take DH and DD to Switzerland. I lived there for four years and I want the family to see it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP:11/1/11 EDD: 7/3/12 M/C:11/22/11 8w1d
    BFP: 5/23/12 EDD: 2/2/13
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
     How many weeks are you today?: 9What size/fruit is your baby today?: green olive.Symptoms: all day sickness and exhaustion.Cravings: anything that I can keep down.GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would love to go back to Paris and take the FI and dd.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm joining here! EDD is February 2nd

How many weeks are you today?: 10 weeks

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune

Symptoms: exhaustion, nausea, food aversions, mood swings, tender breasts (although nursing isn't as painful as it was, it's still nagging)

Cravings: Cinnamon stuff. Donuts, muffins, toast, bagels, all of the really unhealthy stuff but cinnamon stuff sounds amazing all of the time.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: I have my high risk appointment on Friday so I would appreciate any and all thoughts and prayers for that. I'm pretty nervous.

I also ordered a doppler for home and heard the heartbeat this morning. It was 172 and then I heard him/her flip away. It was so cool to hear. :) 

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  A tropical island somewhere. I love the water and the beach. It just relaxes me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Due date: February 9th.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

How many weeks are you today?: 10 weeks!!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: prune/kumquat 

Symptoms: nausea & vomiting to start the week, then diarrhea, then constipated, now just bloated.  This was the worst week so far- but I'm feeling better!

Cravings: icees, banana Popsicles and root beer Popsicles and fruit.  Food was not my friend this week- eggs seem to be the only thing I can consistently eat without feeling sick. 

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?:  I had a tiny bit of pinkish discharge this morning (after having an overfull/painful bladder).  I was a little worried, called my ob, and he just said its normal and to take it easy!  My next appointment is on the 19th- so excited bc it's right before we are going to see my family- and tell everyone I am pregnant!!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Everywhere!  Right now though- I would love to be in London for the Olympics!  Or maybe go back to Ireland and spend a week in Westport and a week in Derry- my two favorite towns!
    TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm 6 weeks, will be 7 on Monday

No clue

Sore breasts, nothing else. Same as my previous pregnancies

No cravings, coffee aversion though :(

First appointment will be on Tuesday. 

Do I have to pick just one place? There are like a million places I'd love to see! I guess if just one, I would love to see Switzerland because it's supposed to be breathtakingly beautiful.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Due date - Feb 15th

8 weeks now

no major symptoms - just hungry!!

Big u/s appt July 19th - had a mc in January so hoping this goes well!!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejodyrm:

How many weeks are you today?: 10!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Prune?

Symptoms: I was really hoping I'd be one of those people who instantly feels better at 10 weeks, but no such luck. Extreme nausea, vomiting, exhaustion. I'm so sick of hyperemesis.

Cravings: I've been dreaming about food a lot and whatever I dream about I crave for 2 seconds. I've also been able to keep down strawberries for three days straight.

Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: [/b]Next appt isn't until July 20[/b]

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Our next big trips are Tahiti and Thailand. Thailand to experience something completely different and to check out the amazing climbing they have there. Tahiti because it's paradise.
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Due feb 9th!

8 weeks

Raspberry maybe?

Cravings: well last night instead of ice cream I had a plate of pickles and olives. Not sure how strange that is for me though

Symptoms: mainly just sleepy 

NT scan in three weeks!

As for travel, probably china. I hate flying though so not sure I'll ever make it there  

• Options
    I'm here :)  Due date is Feb 18th

How many weeks are you today?: 7..8 on Monday!What size/fruit is your baby today?: Blueberry.Symptoms:   The feeling of m/s like crazy without actually vomiting. Horrible! Cravings:  It changes every day! Pizza, french fries!Any milestones or appointments coming up?  Anything you would like T&P for?: 1st official appointment on Wednesday!!GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?:  Italy!!!
  • Options

Hope all you ladies and your families had a great 4th of July!! 

How many weeks are you today?: - 9 weeks!

What size/fruit is your baby today?: - Green Olive (minus the martini ;-) )

Symptoms: - Definitely m/s every morning, fatigue and RLS already

Cravings: - anything fruity, orange sherbert, fresh fruit.

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?: - Just can't wait till July 18th, my first ultrasound, will make me feel SOOO much better!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?: - Definitely would love to go on a cruise again! DH and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon to Grand Turk in the Bahamas, St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, San Juan Puerto Rico, and Half Moon Cay in the bahamas. Had a great time and was planning on taking another cruise early next year and it looks like that vacation is going to be postponed at least another year. Totally worth it for me to wait!

**********Matthew 1.8.06 - Connor 7.17.08 - Alexis 2.16.13 ************

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

How many weeks are you today?: 9

What size/fruit is your baby today?: Green Olive, which pretty much describes how I've felt all day. :)

Symptoms: All day sickness w/o vomiting, fatigue, tender boobs, constipation, restless leg syndrome (this seems to be aggravated by the slightest bit of caffeine so I'm no longer allowing myself a cup of coffee even every few days), and just general irritability. I've been a real ball of joy lately! :)

Cravings: None- food isn't really appealing right now, but I do have foods I have been sticking to that don't make my stomach turn like fruit, starches, plain or lightly seasoned foods.  I am tolerating little to no meat.

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for? My first appt. is on the 12th!  Very nervous already!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  Germany- my grandparents were immigrants from there and we still have family living there, also the hubby and I are big German beer fans- would love to visit during Octoberfest!
  • Options

How many weeks are you today?: 9 weeks yesterday

What size/fruit is your baby today?: green olive, although with this bloat I wish I could say grapefruit :)

Symptoms: acne, tired, and feeling queasy quite a bit!

Cravings: depends on the day.  Yesterday it was chicken and rice!

Any milestones or appointments coming up? Anything you would like T&P for?: No follow up appt until July 20th.  Sending T&P to all who need them!

GTKY: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?  Italy.  We've been there once before and LOVED it - especially Florence and Sienna, so we'd love to return!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"