1st Trimester
Options

"Big O" question

I've been very nervous about having sex since finding out I was pregnant. I'm low-risk, but it took us 2.5 years to get where we are. 

Anyway, finally last night and the night before, I decided to go for it. However, I noticed the orgasm feels plain bizarre now. I cramp a bit afterward, not painful or anything, just like tightness. No spotting or anything, but it just feels funny.

Honestly, it's turning me off from the whole thing (sorry DH!, I tried!). Anyone else dealing w/ this or know anything about it? I've been looking in all my books, but there's not much information about that.

TIA 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "Big O" question

• Options
    With DD I got horrible cramping after O, like it doubled me over in pain. So I avoided sex, but was still having occasional "sleepgasms," making me wake up with painful cramping in the night convinced I was miscarrying.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Definitely normal.  The cramping was worse for me at first, but it seems to have gotten better in the last couple weeks.  Also, if you do have a tiny bit of spotting after sex, it is normal as well. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAllycat11:
    Definitely normal.  The cramping was worse for me at first, but it seems to have gotten better in the last couple weeks.  Also, if you do have a tiny bit of spotting after sex, it is normal as well. 

All of this for me too  I now have hardly any cramping or tightness after. I know it is freaky at first and I spoke to my dr about it when it started happening. She assured me it's completely normal.  

BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Completely normal. 
  • Options

imagekelly321:
    With DD I got horrible cramping after O, like it doubled me over in pain. So I avoided sex, but was still having occasional "sleepgasms," making me wake up with painful cramping in the night convinced I was miscarrying.

Oh gosh, the sleepgasms! I've had those too. That's what actually scares me more than sex. I guess it's our bodies' way of saying we need some... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    No worries! The same thing has been happening to me too - although I find that now it doesn't happen every single time I have an orgasm so that's good. It definitely is off putting at first though, but I think after some time you just get over it! ;-)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Options
    It's definitely normal but I would ask your doctor. If you aren't high risk you should be fine. I've started to have to pee reallllly bad after sex in addition to cramping. 

Jacob, 1/14/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"