Georgia Babies

They're gone!!

O.M.F.G! They rolled out of here at 10:30 and Dh and I practically did cartwheels. They were supposed to leave tomorrow but I think they got tired of 'helping'. We are exhausted. C is off the chain. I foresee a rough week of discipline ahead of us. I went out and bought myself a nice bottle of wine. I am glad it's Friday so that we all have time to recover and get back to our new normal. Colin has a pre-school mini camp 2 days next week. The past 3 weeks have been a total whirlwind. I am really enjoying B though, it's so much easier the 2nd time and he is so good and sweet. Hope you all had a nice 4th. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: They're gone!!

• Woo hoo!  I know you are relieved. 

You are right, it is much easier the second time around.  You are much more relaxed.  Enjoy your weekend and your wine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pop open that bottle!  So glad they're out of your hair

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Loading the player...
  • JuelsrJuelsr member
    Congrats!  It is always nice to get the house back to your version of normal.  Enjoy the wine- you've more than earned it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Roci26Roci26 member

woot woot!! Enjoy the wine ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Crack that wine girl and ENJOY! 
  • Drinks You earned it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • K&P414K&P414 member
    When are you going to share the drama over his name?  I LOVE his name!!
  • imageK&P414:
    When are you going to share the drama over his name?  I LOVE his name!!

Laurann I totally forgot to lost about that! I will write it up when I can get in front of my computer to type with. Both hands, it's long.  

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"