1st Trimester
Options

Finally!!

I FINALLY have my first doctors appt today!  I'm soooo excited, I get to see my little baby for the first time :D  Wish me luck that everything goes good! =D
*married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally!!

• Options
    Good luck today!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How exciting! Good Luck! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay! Good Luck!

Ticker/Siggy Warning:  Children and losses mentioned

TTC #1 since 7/2011
    ME: 37  DH: 38
    SA-12/28/11-normal
    HSG-1/16/12-possible blocked left tube
    BFP#1---CP 7/9/12
    Hysteroscopy-8/9/12-blocked left tube for sure, proceeding with IUI#1
    IUI#1 (Gonal-F + trigger)=BFP#2 m/c @ 19w1d D&E 1/23/13
    IUI #2 (Gonal F + trigger)=BFP#3 EDD 1/6/14 TWINS!!!
    Identical girls born 11/17/13
    BFP#4 EDD 8/27/15 MMC at 7w6d

BFP#5 m/c at 6w

BFP#6 EDD 10/5/16  Going Strong!  It's a Girl!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    Thanks everyone :D  Well I ended up not getting an U/S and ended up hating my doctor =p  She just seemed so pushy and "lets get this done NOW"  Just not tye type of person I wanted to deliver my baby =p .   I'm definitely switching my doctors!  Either way, I'm right on track with my due date of February 7 and things seem to be going good so far :]  I'm really hoping I'll be able to get that U/S ASAP! lol
    *married June 18, 2011 to the most wonderful man ever* BFP #1 6/11/12, M/C on 7/11/12 @ 9 weeks 6 days, baby measuring at 6 weeks 2 days. We love you baby v! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers PitaPata Dog tickersPitaPata Dog tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"