February 2013 Moms
Options

Bloooooat

Today is the most bloated I've felt by far. I couldn't dress myself. Which is pretty much a girls worst nightmare :( I have some cute roll over skirts, but all my shirts are either too flowy to go with the flowy skirts, or theyre too tight and definitely show my "bloat boat". Ha. I just made that up ;) 

Anyway, I ended up wearing a sun dress, but had to wear a tank top underneath cause its too much cleavage without...and the dang tank top kept rolling up my body all day. UGH! Can't a girl get a break?! 

I tried to find some cheap dresses at Target today but none of them worked either. I didn't know this stage would be so hard! If people could just know I'm preggers then could flaunt my bloat all over the place.... :-P 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bloooooat

• Options
    I'm with you. I couldn't button any of my jeans or capris today without being super uncomfortable. I ended up going out and buying a pair of maternity jeans-which are super comfy!
  • Options

imagecarasmith16:
    I'm with you. I couldn't button any of my jeans or capris today without being super uncomfortable. I ended up going out and buying a pair of maternity jeans-which are super comfy!

Where'd you get your jeans? I need to try a consignment shop soon. I just can't go to the one I normally do cause I know the people that own it too well.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today is the first day I have had a noticeable bump, too! Fortunately the friends that stopped by today already know, but I went with cropped yoga pants and a T shirt. At least I looked like I was going to the gym, even if my belly doesn't!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I hate the first trimester bloat stage. Sad I don't look pregnant, but I look like I'm letting myself go. Ugh.

I'm going to have to buy a few new articles of clothing this weekend, to get myself through the rest of the first trimester.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imageheather.mike:

Today is the most bloated I've felt by far. I couldn't dress myself. Which is pretty much a girls worst nightmare :( I have some cute roll over skirts, but all my shirts are either too flowy to go with the flowy skirts, or theyre too tight and definitely show my "bloat boat". Ha. I just made that up ;) 

Anyway, I ended up wearing a sun dress, but had to wear a tank top underneath cause its too much cleavage without...and the dang tank top kept rolling up my body all day. UGH! Can't a girl get a break?! 

I tried to find some cheap dresses at Target today but none of them worked either. I didn't know this stage would be so hard! If people could just know I'm preggers then could flaunt my bloat all over the place.... :-P

THIS, exactly!!  Every day is a battle with finding something to wear.  My tank tops, under dresses, keep rolling up unless I tuck them into my underwear.  I also wish I could tell the world to make an excuse for the lovely tire around my waist.   

• Options
    Ugh, I know. I feel huge already!! Luckily I'm still fitting into my clothes ok and we've told most people by now so I'm not feeling too bad about people noticing. I'm very small framed and it sticks out like crazy. The other day it was the worst. I swear I looked 5 months pregnant.

July TTCAL Siggy Challenge - Favorite Children's Book
    Donkey-Donkey - Roger Duvoisin  1968  Vintage Childrens Book
    Surprise BFP 5/15/12, EDD 1/29/13, mm/c @ 8wks, discovered at 11wks, D&C 7/11/12
    AF finally arrived on Christmas after 167 days of waiting.
    TTA until January 2014
    Follow Me on Pinterestimageimage
    PGAL/PAL always welcome

• Options
    This is the worst! I keep telling DH I feel like an acne covered blimp. My SIL is far enough ahead of me with her pregnancy that she passed on her Be Bella bands. They have been my life saver this week because while I can still button my pants, when I sit down they are extremely uncomfortable. I know Target has some and you can find them online. They just look like I have a tank on under my shirt, but really they are holding up my unbuttoned jeans. It feels pretty weird at first, but you get use to them. I'm just glad my job is laid back enough that I can get by with t-shirts some.  I am very much looking forward to my vacation next week where I will live in stretchy waste shorts and let it all hang out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"