September 2012 Moms

~Thursday Ticker Change~

(How is it Thursday already?!)

1) What week/produce item are you?

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week?

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day?

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? 

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~Thursday Ticker Change~

• 1) 31 and a squash still. :)

2) Last week we toured our hospital. This coming week, I have an appointment on Monday, our first birthing class on Monday night, and a tour of the pediatrician's office next Wednesday.

3) We saw Brave; I liked it and was proud of myself for only crying once. haha. :)

4) We're going to the Outer Banks for a weekend at the end of July. We're going to go to Roanoke and Kitty Hawk and eat lots of ice cream.

5) Nothing exciting here. I need to get off the Bump and get my work done. :P

• imagelinzeek44:

(How is it Thursday already?!) thank goodness its thursday!! :)

1) What week/produce item are you? week 28 eggplant again

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? none this week, next week we have childbirth prep class and our next OB appointment

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? just spent it with the family relaxing

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? not going anywhere just plan on spending lots of quality time with DF before DD arrives

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? baby shower coming up in 24 days!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. Week 29- Acorn Squash

2. I have my 29 week appointment (since I go in every 2 weeks now)

3. My husband is in Canada for an internship so I spent the fourth with my mom and friends out at the pool. Did not get into the bathing suit ;)

4. When my husband gets back we are going on a date night every week until the LO arrives.

5. I have a wedding, wedding shower, or baby shower every weekend starting tomorrow until September....I am going to be broke attending all of these.

PS does 10 weeks feel SO far away and yet SO close? I am an emotional wreck.image

Married to my best friend and mom to Calvin, 18 months old. We are so excited to being having Baby #2 (due on our 4 year anniversary)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 31 weeks and a squash.

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? I have an appointment this coming Monday. Hopefully all is well! No complaints so far.

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? No. It was a rather boring day. I wish very badly I had the rest of the week off to work on the nursery.

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? No babymoon here. Working until the baby gets here. I have a lot of stuff I want to do around the house though.

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? Sadly, no. I'm a barrel of boring today. I'm aggravated with family.

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• 1) What week/produce item are you? 31 weeks, but my bump homepage says i'm a pineapple! 

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? i have an appointment next Thursday, but i have my prenatal massage tomorrow! :D 

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? we spent the day with DH's family for FIL's birthday (also on the 4th), which actually ended up with us all being at the firehouse for several ambulance calls and we were all too tired to see fireworks. but we have fireworks this weekend, so that's all good for us! 

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? we are planning on going on a babymoon to a town about an hour away, and just relaxing. no phones, no computers, just spending a weekend together. maybe a movie or something, but relaxing sounds so wonderful right now. 

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? i am planning on doing my maternity photos this week, which i am SUPER excited about :D my sister is doing them for me tomorrow or Sunday, i think. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 30 Weeks today!! The ticker says Squash but my email said cucumber. 

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? I have an appt today. 

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? Canada Day - We were at my mom/stepdads cabin and saw some amazing fire works that evening.  Spent the day relaxing and having some fun!

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do?  No babymoon.  We wanted to but I have 8 weeks of my contract left (I am in a maternity leave position - ha!) so I am just taking an extra day around our Civic Holiday in August (5 day weekend) so I can spend more time with family while they are here for a family reunion.

5) Anything else exciting you want to share?  We just celebrated (July 1) living in our house for 1 year.  We bought it 3 weeks after being married.  We don't do things slow!! lol :)

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 31wks and 3d

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? The 10th i have a regular check up.

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? No! Oh wait except put up some decor in the nursery and put some of her clothes in the dresser lol...yes that was fun for me.

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? I'm not doing jack sh!t. DH and SD with friends are going to Dorney Park on the 1st for a night. BOO! i want to go but its not worth the $ to sit on a lounge chair and bake.

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? Not so much exciting but its cute..we picked up the baby furniture on Monday and ever since then my DH has been going in there and calling out our baby's name lol He wants this kid out as much as I do. He's not a patient man.

• 1) What week/produce item are you?

28 Weeks - Eggplant

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week?

Had appt with MW today and GD test tomorrow Indifferent

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day?

Unfortunately not, I had to work night shifts 

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? 

DH and I already did our babymoon in May - we went to NYC for a few days and it was such a fun trip. I can see why people "heart" NY 

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? 

Baby Shower in 2 weeks!! I am so excited 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1) What week/produce item are you? 29 weeks, and apparently baby is the size of an acorn squash.

2) Any appointments last week or this coming week? I had my glucose test/monthly appointment last Friday.  Everything went well.  My next appointment is Friday, July 13th.

3) Did you do anything fun for the 4th or Canada Day? We are the most boring couple.  We went out for breakfast at one of our favorite local restaurant, and then laid around the rest of the day.  We didn't feel like going to see fireworks.

4) If you're going on a babymoon or vacation this summer, where are you headed? What fun stuff are you going to do? We are leaving for Myrtle Beach next Saturday, the 14th for one week! We rented a beach home with my family, and I cannot wait to dig my toes in the water and ass in the sand.

5) Anything else exciting you want to share? Just amazed at how quickly time is passing.  We have our 3D ultrasound scheduled for this month, as well as the hospital tour.  Then, next month we begin the breastfeeding and childbirth classes.  Feels like just yesterday we got that positive test.  Now we are approximately 11 weeks away from holding our baby girl!

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"