1st Trimester
Options

Uncomfortable

I always feel pressure in my uterus, it's like I can feel it stretching. Is this normal??

Also, when I went for my first OB appt 2 days ago and the DR pushed on my uterus it hurt, it seemed like she was pressing really hard, but I assume thats not supposed to hurt. Baby had a strong heart beat of 178.

And since then ive been having weird cramping off and on, but more than usual.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Uncomfortable

• Options
    That sounds pretty normal. I had the same stretching/crampy feeling when I had my DD. I was nervous about it and called my Dr about it so many times. He always told me as long as it's not accompanied by bleeding and they're not intense to not worry about it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RLP- very normal.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well that's a relief. I've only been having the cramping and stretching feeling thankfully.

This is my first pregnancy so I don't know much about what I should expect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    All of that sounds normal.  Everything is stretching and moving down there, and the doctor pressing on an area that is stretching and moving will hurt a bit. 

BFP 12/19/08- DS born 8/25/09 9lbs2oz via Zavanelli Maneuver
    BFP 8/26/11- Missed miscarriage discovered 10/19/11 at 11w2d, measured at 9 weeks gestation w/ no HB. D&C 10/21/11
    BFP 3/17/12 at 12dpo CP 3/21/12
    BFP 4/23/12 at 10dpo Stick my little one! Beta #1: 83.3 @ 13dpo Beta #2: 197.7 @ 15dpo
    Our little man is getting bigger every day!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My BFP Chart
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"