Baby Names
Options

Middle name for Lydia?

We had talked about using Jean (after my mother) as the middle name but DH doesn't like it because Jean rhymes with our last name?  Do you have any unique middle names that would go well with Lydia?

Re: Middle name for Lydia?

• Options
    tlongtlong member

Lydia Rae

Lydia Brynn (siggy!!)

Lydia Reese

Lydia Ann 

Little Dude - Connor Michael 6/8/09
    Angel Face - Mya Brynn 12/9/11
    imageimage
  • Options
    imagetlong:

Lydia Rae

Lydia Brynn (siggy!!)

Lydia Reese

Lydia Ann 

OMG Im sorry but your daughter Mya is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!   p.s. where did you buy her headbands -Im stalking your blog now as your daughter is ever so precious! 

lolololo
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If both my twins are girls, one will be Lydia Louise.
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options
    tlongtlong member
    imageAprilAngie:
    imagetlong:

Lydia Rae

Lydia Brynn (siggy!!)

Lydia Reese

Lydia Ann 

OMG Im sorry but your daughter Mya is the cutest thing EVER!!!!!!!!   p.s. where did you buy her headbands -Im stalking your blog now as your daughter is ever so precious! 

Aw, thank you!! I make all of her headbands myself. I'm a teeny bit obnoxious and I feel like she needs one that matches EVERY outfit. :P 

imageimage
  • Options
    TLONG:

wow that is amazing good for you.  I wouldn't even know where to start to make them-- tips??  Your son is gorgeous too! 

lolololo
  • Options
    tlongtlong member
    imageAprilAngie:
    TLONG:

wow that is amazing good for you.  I wouldn't even know where to start to make them-- tips??  Your son is gorgeous too! 

Thanks! I buy elastic from wholesale sites online (bitsybands.com is one I use a lot), and then I find flowers at craft stores and online and then a lot of ribbon bows. And then I just hot glue everything. Not nearly as intimidating as they seem. And thank you. He's a pretty handsome little dude too. :) 

imageimage
  • Options
    imagetlong:
    imageAprilAngie:
    TLONG:

Thanks! I buy elastic from wholesale sites online (bitsybands.com is one I use a lot), and then I find flowers at craft stores and online and then a lot of ribbon bows. And then I just hot glue everything. Not nearly as intimidating as they seem. And thank you. He's a pretty handsome little dude too. :) 

Thanks for the tip- funny I never even thought about making them.... (Im expecting my 1st girl after 3 boys lol so this "girl thing" is new too me)  lol 

lolololo
  • Options
    tlongtlong member
    imageAprilAngie:
    imagetlong:
    imageAprilAngie:
    TLONG:

Thanks for the tip- funny I never even thought about making them.... (Im expecting my 1st girl after 3 boys lol so this "girl thing" is new too me)  lol 

Oh my goodness! Well you are going to have LOTS of fun then! ;) 

imageimage
  • Options
    kmplskmpls member
    Love Jean.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Love Lydia!

Lydia Noelle

Lydia Jane (close to Jean?)

Lydia Genevieve (close to Jean)