February 2013 Moms
Options

Just found out I am delivering in January, not February!

So because of my "AMA", I am going to be scheduled for an induction at 39 weeks instead of waiting for labor to start on or after my due date (2/5). I had no idea! I guess I am technically a January mom now!
Jen
Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Just found out I am delivering in January, not February!

• Options
    You can stay here. There is a chance that several of these babies will be born in January. This LO will be born in January also because I have to have a repeat cs
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Labor Buddy to chulita425!
  • Options
    There is a good chance I will be delivering in January too, but I'm really hoping I can at least make it to Feb 1st. My EDD based on my LMP is 2/5, but according to my ultrasound it's 2/1. I have Factor V Leiden, and my last pregnancy they were going to induce me at 39 weeks if I didn't have it before, so I'm assuming it will be the same this time, although they are keeping my 2/5 EDD since it was less than a week ahead. I"m going to push for the 1st though. But all my other 3 kids have come in the 38th week so we shall see!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will have RCS in January, but my due date is February and the Jan moms are a bit snotty, so I am staying here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am 99% sure I'll be delivering in January, but I've already made myself so comfortable here, I couldn't imagine being a regular January poster. I lurk, but that's about it. 
    DD: 6/30/09. Mild pre-e DS: 9/5/10. Normal pregnancy Diagnosed 6/4/12 with dermatomyositis. Currently on Prednisone and IVIG therapy. 9/11/12: Normal a/s for DS2. No side effects from my medication, yay! DS2: 1/28/13. Thankful for healthy children! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I am due 2/19, but will deliver in January too. I plan on sticking around here!
    Loving my Little Bird (DD 3), Missing my Monkey Butt (DS) and Hoping for my Rainbow - due 2/17/13
  • Options
    I will also probably be scheduling a c/s for January... we are seeing how things go.  My bean measured for a 2/1 due date, but they are sticking with my original 2/4 due date because it was less than a week ahead.  I love the ladies on this board! :)
  • Options
    Oh I am defintely staying here! I'm just suprised because my first two were 8 and 9 days late so I was kind of thinking it could be a Valentines Day baby. Was not expecting to actually go early! It's not a bad thing, being late is no fun at all!
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My EDD is 1/31, but the January Mom's are more ahead of me in their pregnancy's (obviously).  So I feel like I have more in common with the February Moms.  

I love this group! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"