North Carolina Babies

anyone have any of these??

I posted this on my birth club board but thought I would try here too...

long story short (I explained my entire situation on my birth club board, don't really feel like explaining it all over again here too), things are really tough financially (like I said its a long story with an explanation for everything- I'm unemployed, not by choice, I lost my job due to having to spend my whole 3rd trimester on bed rest and we live in an area with next to no jobs, that is VERY HCOL with VERY low wages, so its tough!) for my family and I at the moment, and along with being in need of some things for my baby, I am also trying to do my best to help my best friend at the same time who is worse off than we are. She will be a single mom and is due in August with her DD (that in itself is a long story too, they keep thinking shes having an IUGR baby and she is under so much stress and worry right now!! I keep trying to encourage her to think and be positive though!).

I've been trying to get clothes together that my DD has outgrown as well as some diapers that my DD grew too big for, but it isn't much...

My DD uses Similac Sensitive formula (I am unable to BF...long story there too! yeah I'm full of long stories lol! and Similac stopped sending me checks and coupons..another long story!), so any checks, coupons, or actual formula that anyone has would help so much! 

My best friend will (hopefully) be EBFing and she is on WIC (we don't qualify...another long story there) so no need for formula for her, but both she and I need diapers of any size (my baby wears size 3 but like I said any size would help, or if you have diaper coupons! And we can't CD, people have asked...another long story there!), and then clothes from preemie-18 months (my baby is in 12-18 months currently-yes at 6 months lol!).

Anyway if you might be able to help us in any way please let me know and I will gladly send you my address! We would both appreciate anything, even something small! Thanks a ton in advance!:)

Re: anyone have any of these??

• I have six cans if similac formula 3 of the fussiness and gas and 3 of the similac advance.  If you send me your address you are welcome to them if you like!  These are  12.5oz cans, the ones similac sends with the starter kits   my email address is lrenzi.lr@gmail.com 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image imageimage
  • I understand your financial strain. One thing I did that helped us out during a hardship was write baby companies for samples and coupons. I had great luck with Johnson&Johnson, Lansinoh, 7th generation, medela, pampers, avent etc.

Also there are enfamil coupons you can print and bring to pedi appt for a free can of enfamil(Ithink its on there website but if you cant find it email or call them).

We also had a yard sale and sold an old gold bracelet of my mothers for cash.

We dont qualify for assistance either(DH makes $400 too much but has tons of debt) so you have to get a little creative.

Good will/Yard sales have lots of baby clothes in good condition.

Hope some of this helps! Wish you the best!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • lrw327lrw327 member
    Thanks for the advice and help! If anyone has diapers of any size OR Similac formula checks, please let me know if you could help me with either/both! Thanks a ton in advance!:)
  • imagechefgirl182003:
    I have six cans if similac formula 3 of the fussiness and gas and 3 of the similac advance.  If you send me your address you are welcome to them if you like!  These are  12.5oz cans, the ones similac sends with the starter kits   my email address is lrenzi.lr@gmail.com 

You are being very helpful here, but please be aware of this scammer. Her story is all over the place and she hit almost every board yesterday, check out this same post in January 2012. She is ungrateful and trying to pull a fast one on everyone. She is a troll and just stirring up controversy in every board she hits. Your offer would be better off going to a charity, at least they will go to some who is truly in need. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"