Cloth Diapering
Options

what's with the holes in Elementals

So I've been looking for used elementals to try out, and it seems like they all have holes in them.  So do these get holes easily or do they just last so long that they eventually start to get holes in them.

Just wondering how long these diapers will last? Are they pretty durable?

Re: what's with the holes in Elementals

• Options
    I'm on my third year of using them. Yes, they do get hoes but they still work well with no problems. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I've heard a lot about them getting holes as time goes on/the more wear they get.

FWIW I've been using mine for over a year and none have holes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    meep13meep13 member

Ok cool,  so even if they have small holes in them they probably still have plenty of "life" left in the diaper??

• Options
    I used mine for 9 months and 9 out of 10 of them have holes. I just sent them out today to be replaced. If I knew they were going to get holes before I spent $25 a diaper, I never would have bought them.
  • Options
    meep13meep13 member

Do they replace them due to the holes?

• Options
    I think it's just due to the nature of organic cotton, it's so thin in parts of the diaper that it is prone to holes. The holes get exceptionally worse with the use of bleach. I haven't heard of them doing replacement due to those holes as it is usually deemed normal wear and tear.
    Liam 07/08/10 -- TTC #2 -- my cloth vlog -- & daily cloth diaper deals Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemeep13:

They do if they occur within the first year of purchase. It's a big process and you have to have proof of purchase.

• Options
    imagecourtneyjean7:
    imagemeep13:

They do if they occur within the first year of purchase. It's a big process and you have to have proof of purchase.

Yes they warranty holes in the first year. I had quite a few exchanged for this but honestly the holes do not effect the performance  of he diaper. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"