1st Trimester
Options

implantation bleeding

Hi Ladies - I'm hoping to be joining you soon. We have been TTC #2 for the past 3 months. Today I am 5 days past ovulation (according to FF,OPKs and Temping)  and 11 days away from when i should expect AF (my cycle has always been 25 days - never varies).

I had some light cramping on and off last night and again this morning. But i have now just noticed a few spots of brownish blood in my panties.

I never spot in between cycles and I never experineced Implantation bleeding with my first. Can any of you shed some light on what it may be?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: implantation bleeding

• Options

Implantation bleeding is very very rare and there's no way to know if that's what it is until you get a BFP.  You'll probably just have to be patient and wait to test.

Good luck :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Options
    imagemissesru:

Implantation bleeding is very very rare and there's no way to know if that's what it is until you get a BFP.  You'll probably just have to be patient and wait to test.

This - I didn't have implantation bleeding. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I had a tiny bit of spotting, and I believe it probably was implantation bleeding? I am not 100% sure, I got my BFP at 9dpo and had some spotting that day I believe.

ETA: As for amount, it was so little that I doubt anyone not looking for it would have really noticed if that makes sense. I, of course, was worried and looking for it...so I saw it on the toilet paper. 

• Options

5dpo seems early for it to be implantation bleeding. 

Link to your chart? If you have a 25 day cycle and a 16 day LP..... Oing on CD9 is pretty early.  

I had implantation bleeding with both of my BFPs, but there's really know way to know that's what it was until you find out if you are PG or not. I do believe that 5 dpo is too early, but maybe your days are off a bit.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagemissesru:

This. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"