August 2012 Moms
Options

Nursery :)

We're almost done the nursery. We only have one wall with a space and we plan on getting dark wood frames and framing family members photos

I don't understand how to add pictures, and I tried to figure it out...so here's the link to the album:
https://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z340/Poirier2011/Appleseeds%20Room/

There isn't a theme, but I'm so proud of how it's coming together. 

Edit: I just linked the album 

DD Born August 16, 2012
DS Due April 27, 2015
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nursery :)

• Options
    It's so fun!!! I love it!
  • Options
    Hiya, I usually just lurk rather than post on this board, but I just wanted to say that I love your nursery, and the walls of ours are the exact same color green! I also wanted to say -- though you probably know this, so please excuse me if you do -- that crib bumpers like the ones you have up are now said to be a big no-no because they may contribute to SIDS.  Again, you may already know this so excuse me if I'm being a busy body, but I felt like I should mention it just in case.  And again: the nursery is beautiful.  Terrific colors!
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the bright colors and the entire room!!!! So cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Really nice, and you are giving her a really nice name too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options

imagelhcooper:
    Hiya, I usually just lurk rather than post on this board, but I just wanted to say that I love your nursery, and the walls of ours are the exact same color green! I also wanted to say -- though you probably know this, so please excuse me if you do -- that crib bumpers like the ones you have up are now said to be a big no-no because they may contribute to SIDS.  Again, you may already know this so excuse me if I'm being a busy body, but I felt like I should mention it just in case.  And again: the nursery is beautiful.  Terrific colors!

yeah the bumpers came with the set, and they are only in the crib until the baby arrives, then they will come out and go away :)

thanks ladies, we have worked really hard on it to make it perfect. i'm so happy with how it has turned out :) if the baby doesn't like it we'll trade rooms and sleep in there 

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Options
    imageHoneyBunn24:

yeah the bumpers came with the set, and they are only in the crib until the baby arrives, then they will come out and go away :)

You can always put them on the outside of the crib (below where the mattress is). 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very cute! I love all the bright colors! I cannot wait to get ours done...I have one more stripe to paint, some touch ups and then put the furniture in...it will be done before the baby comes! LOL
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I love the bright non pastel colors!

Fyi: We used our bumpers when my dd started teething and tied them very tightly around the top rail, it worked out really well for us and protected her crib!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the tips for the bumpers! I'll definitely keep those in mind!

I'm so excited for our Appleseed to be here and use everything and we can enjoy the room with the baby. I really can't wait! 

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • Options
    Very cute and so bright! I love it. Ours is very neutral because of my personal tastes and we didn't have to paint luckily but I am seriously impressed with your color scheme! I love the twinkle twinkle on what I am guessing is the closet.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"