October 2011 Moms

thanks

I wanted to tell everyone thanks for your kind words and thoughts. I'm having a pretty difficult time with losing my Izzy. I woke up at 5:30 this morning hoping it was just a dream. It's going to be rough for a while, so I'd appreciate continued thoughts and/or prayers. Thanks again.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: thanks

• I told DH about your Izzy today because we were talking about our Shepard and how much we missed her. DH said that when he was a teenager his very first dog ran off one day and his neighbor found her about a mile away, she had been struck by a car. They took her to the vet and she went into surgery but the vet couldn't save her, she was also an older dog. DH said the vet told them that sometimes when a dog knows they are nearing the end they will wonder off on purpose to die alone--it is easier for them to do so away from their owners.

I know it is sad but it is the circle of life. She may have wanted to spare you and be able to go on her own terms. Take comfort in knowing that you gave her a good home while she was here.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Thanks Jonnygurl. I appreciate it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker CafeMom Tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I wiill definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even imagine losing one of ours suddenly. Just thinking about it brings me to tears. Take comfort in your happy memories with her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"