TTC after 35

I think I o'ed while I was out of town

So I was gone for a work meeting on Thursday and Friday night.  DH and I BD'ed on Thursday am before my flight.  My OPK light up on Friday am and I had O pains Friday afternoon. OPK was negative this am.  I think I O'ed Friday late afternoon.

I got home today at noon and BD'ed at noon and we are going to again before bed. So I am still giving it the college try still (which that phrase doesn't really work here...since I worked so hard to TTA in college:)

I am so sad that our timing doesn't look good for this month.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I think I o'ed while I was out of town

• Your timing isn't bad-- did you BD at all before Thursday? Most recommendations for fertile time is 3-5 days leading up to O, the day of O, and the day following.

All you need is one sperm to make it to that egg!

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
            -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
    DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
    TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
    <br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

• MAtoNCMAtoNC member

Your timing isn't too bad. We conceived our 2 year old son with what I thought was awful timing (BD'd 2 days before ovulation). Also, last October my husband went on a trip Friday - Sunday (Halloween weekend). We BD'ed on Thursday night. Got a smiley face on the digital OPK on Friday afternoon. BFP 2 weeks later. Unfortunately, I miscarried, but just wanted to let you know that BDing 2 - 3 days before ovulation can still put you in the running. I fact, I think that the Shettles method recommends it if you are trying to influence gender (in favor of a girl).  

Good luck! 

Married 4/12/08 DS born 11/17/2009 via c-section at 39 weeks. 11/12/2011 BFP #2!! m/c 7w5d. 2/28/2012 BFP #3 Beta #1-12dpo = 18; Beta #2-16dpo = 185; Beta #3-18dpo = 505. EDD 11/10/2012. Ectopic discovered at 5w4d. D&C followed by methotrexate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Ladies.  We BD'ed Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs am, I O'ed Friday afternoon or Sat am.  We BD'ed Sat and Sunday.  Hopefully we get lucky
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"