Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Would you give LO Tylenol?

So, LO used to sleep so well, but last couple of nights he's been up A TON and upset. He's been trying to bite/chew everything he possibly can and the drool has increased. He's been "teething" for a while now but hasn't cut a tooth yet but I feel like maybe he is now...but since I'm not sure I feel weird just giving him Tylenol, but I also don't want him to be in pain

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
TTC our first miracle since November 2010
BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Would you give LO Tylenol?

• If that is all you have I would give LO some.  Better than nothing, I hate to have LO in pain too.  I normally give Hylands teething tablets or a Gripe Water that is also for teething, just because they are more natural.  I also use Hylands teething gel.  Tylenol should work great also.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would think it would be alright, but just to be sure, I would contact the pediatrician first. 
  • Loading the player...
  • unless i knew for a fact he was crying from being in extreme pain, i wouldn't give tylenol but that's just me. we aren't big on medicines in this house unless its absolutely necessary. that being said, you know your baby best so do what feels right for you.
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes id give it.
  • kali55kali55 member
    I've given it to LO.  But I went and bought an amber teething necklace for DS and haven't had to give him Tylenol since

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'd give it, but if you didn't feel comfortable what about baby oragel on the gums?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We went to the pedi on Friday and our doc recommended Tylenol if needed for teething pain. My son was drooling and gulping huge amounts of spit and air when he got himself worked up so we tried gripe water first and it really seemed to help. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"