August 2012 Moms

please answer this silly car seat ?

Does the base come with it? I am pretty sure it does... right? I think i will order it today, seems like a good price. Thanks ladies!

https://www.amazon.com/Britax-B-Safe-Infant-Seat-Black/dp/B0050386O4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341102212&sr=8-1&keywords=britax+b+safe+carseat  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: please answer this silly car seat ?

• It's pictured with the base and several of the reviews mention it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I dont think it is as this is what it says in the description: 

What's in the Box

One BRITAX B-SAFE Infant Car Seat (Black) and owner's manual. 

lolololo
  • Loading the player...
  • In some of the reviews they mention the base, I think it comes with it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *First RE visit 5/10 *B/W & SA Normal! 6/10 *Laprascopy - Removed septum and cyst 7/10 *50 mg Clomid 8/21 +Trigger 9/1 = BFN *50 mg Clomid 9/17 = No response *100 mg Clomid 9/29 + Trigger 10/8= BFP!! *Beta 1= 297 *Beta 2= 612! *It's a Boy! EDD July 4th 2011 *Surprise!! Natural BFP! Beta 1=306, Beta 2= 1100! EDD Aug 18th 2012! IT's a BOY!
  • I would think that all infant seats come with the base because it's required to actually use the seat.  They sell bases separately as extras, but I don't think they're generally sold as two parts.
  • Some car seats have bases built in. It depends the model.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have this carseat and also bought it from Amazon, yes it comes with the base. Not an extra one though. Inside the box is the removable infant seat and one base to install in a car. 
    T&Y Est. 7/4/2009

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got the same one in red from Amazon and it came with a base. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
  • shipping weight is 19 lbs, there is noway that it would weigh 19 lbs w.out the base
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"