December 2012 Moms

round baby belly or looking like a few to many drinks?

Hi all! Just wondering when you ladies started having a nice round belly instead of one that looks like just fat. I am so over looking fat instead of looking like I'm expecting.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: round baby belly or looking like a few to many drinks?

• mine is getting more rounder, but that has only happened in the last couple of weeks that I have really been showing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Mine is definitely round now.  With my first, I don't think it was round till around 23 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecalico61979:
    mine is getting more rounder, but that has only happened in the last couple of weeks that I have really been showing!

This. And showing earlier this time than with the first! 

Jude Wayne - Born 4/23/10 Violet Patricia - Born 12/5/12 Breastfeeding, baby-wearing work-at-home mom of 2 living in Rockville, MD
  • LyseeHLyseeH member
    Starting to get round! And people are starting to comment its been interesting haha
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I look fat.. well.. i was already fat so I won't be showing anytime soon anyways :).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel like it's finally starting to be obvious what this belly is all about.  
  • I am at a very awkward stage and it looks like I'm putting on weight. I'm really hoping to round out soon because I feel very self-concious right now. Don't get me wrong; I am happy to be pregnant but really want that round adorable belly!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• ObLaDiObLaDi member
    Currently just looking fat, although at the end of the day when my abs are most relaxed it kind of looks round. Kind of.
  • We're due date twins, but I'm a second-timer. I'm showing enough that my FIL feels comfortable commenting on it. He alllllllmost touched it but had the good sense not to. :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • LyseeHLyseeH member
    Ladynikon! you make me laugh lady! I always love reading you comments and such on here puts a smile on my face!
  • abs99abs99 member

imageMinaE01:
    I am at a very awkward stage and it looks like I'm putting on weight. I'm really hoping to round out soon because I feel very self-concious right now. Don't get me wrong; I am happy to be pregnant but really want that round adorable belly!

This.  Pre-pregnancy I worked hard on my body, then in May I was on bed rest.  Now that I am gaining weight I am off, but the additional pounds look more like laziness then a baby belly.  I have a super hard time dressing myself right now! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Most of the time I feel like I just look like I've gained weight, but my husband says it looks like a baby belly now...I'm not convinced, but I think it will be more obvious in the next few weeks. I tend to gain weight in my stomach first anyway, so that makes it seem even more like it's just extra flab.  Oh well - I'm happy that at least I know it's a baby and not just fat :)
    BabyFruit Ticker image image image www.abuninmyoven.com
  • I'm somewhere in the middle. I feel like I look more fat in the mornings, but in the evenings, my belly is definitely rounder and more pregnant looking. I've always been a bigger girl, and this belly is definitely different than I've ever had - but I don't think I'm quite looking officially pregnant yet.

Anniversary g

BabyFruit Ticker
  • if i squint my eyes just right at the right time of day, i can see a round baby belly.  most of the time i just look extra pudgy though.  i was already 15 - 20lbs overweight before getting pg, now i just look like - more.

hoping it'll all look nice and round and preggers in the next few weeks.   i'm feeling pretty self concious about it right now, to be honest. 

• mine looks round when im naked! but when i put my clothes on it just looks like i had a huge dinner!

Anniversary
  • not round red.. I have a round little lower tummy.. but nothing that says "Pregnant" yet!

I am excited to get to that stage! and to feel the baby in there!

M/C (D&C) sept 15th/2011. Our little angel was almost 16 weeks. BFP on jan 14/2012. M/C jan 23/2012 BFP on april 12/2012 EDD dec 21/2012 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I still feel like I just look fat, especially in the morning. In the evening, though, I look pregnant I think.
  • I am bigger anyway, so I think for me it will take longer to tell.  I can see some changes in my body but am def in the in between stage right now.  With my other two I was smaller and belly rounded out around 16-18 weeks.
  • jhb619jhb619 member

imageMinaE01:
    I am at a very awkward stage and it looks like I'm putting on weight. I'm really hoping to round out soon because I feel very self-concious right now. Don't get me wrong; I am happy to be pregnant but really want that round adorable belly!

Me, too!  Yesterday I thought I had a bump, but it went away after I went to the bathroom. (Sorry if TMI.)  DH thought that was hysterical.  It kind of was, but it also made me a little sad.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrsBigTime:
    I'm somewhere in the middle. I feel like I look more fat in the mornings, but in the evenings, my belly is definitely rounder and more pregnant looking. I've always been a bigger girl, and this belly is definitely different than I've ever had - but I don't think I'm quite looking officially pregnant yet.

This.  It also depends on what I'm wearing -- Stuff that's a little more maternity looking helps me to look pregnant. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• I'm rounding out now.  It's a very sweet thing when your DH looks at you after a shower and says, "Holy cow, there's def a baby in there!!"

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic' width=158 height=115 mce_src='Image and video hosting by TinyPic'>

• imagejhb619:

imageMinaE01:

Me, too!  Yesterday I thought I had a bump, but it went away after I went to the bathroom. (Sorry if TMI.)  DH thought that was hysterical.  It kind of was, but it also made me a little sad.

This! My stomach is basically flat when I wake up, fatter as the day goes on. But I still don't feel like i have a bump!

• imageJaymeeNicole:
    mine looks round when im naked! but when i put my clothes on it just looks like i had a huge dinner!

This!

• I'm still in that awkward, fat-looking stage too. The weird thing is that my sister and my H keep telling me that I look really fit, like more fit than before I got pregnant, but all I see when I look in the mirror is my fat pooch. And since my fat pooch is sort of pregnancy-shaped my girlfriends keep trying to rub "the baby" and I keep telling them "Yeah, that's just my fat belly, but thanks." 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel like I still just look fat.  I'm tired of just looking fat.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • At 15.5 weeks now and just looking a little flabby in the belly, like I have been drinking too much beer.  (Man, am I craving a beer, too!!)  At night I am bloated but it's not a baby bump.  I am totally ready for the cute bump!!
  • imagejhb619:

imageMinaE01:

LMAO I had this happen three days ago. There must have been food going through my small intestine and it was such a lump that it woke me up!!! I must have touched my belly when I rolled over and it was so noticeable I woke up. DH was out of town and I almost woke up my sister who stayed the night. I thought FOR SURE that the baby had moved farther up. Thank god I didn't wake my sister up. When I got up and walked around it left lol. I felt so stupid. I was so excited to feel the baby and it was just my f'ing food.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"