February 2012 Moms

Anyone still using bassinet in PNP?

At today's 4 month appt Olivia weighed in at 14 lbs 4 oz and the cutoff for the bassinet is 15 lbs. I'm so sad that she is going in her crib at night very soon!  I guess my problem is going to be the afternoons. My mom and MIL watch her going the week and they both have bad knees so they can't go upstairs to use the crib.  At least I still have the RNP and the swing I guess. She's growing up too fast! 

Image and  video hosting by TinyPic
Baby  Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone still using bassinet in PNP?

• Can they reach into the bottom of the PNP or is it too low for them?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• I'm right there with you (14 pds 6oz at 4 months), but it's our only option on really hot nights. We only have one air conditioner and we keep it in our bedroom, so she has to use her PNP to stay in there. I mean, I could lower it but she's not sleeping through the night.  I don't see me picking her up off the ground at 3 am.  Don't know what we're gonna do!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • My guy is over 17lbs now. I think I was able to use it for about a month and a half! We were forced into the crib early he was just such a big boy!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"