February 2013 Moms

Stupid bleeding

I know there have been a thousand of these posts, but I wanted to complain too!  Stupid bleeding!  I went to the restroom earlier (TMI: bowel movement) and started bleeding a little.  It's still continuing a few hours later.  Not much, but argh.  I hate this!  With DS, I bled (like flat out BLED) until I was 16 weeks pregnant!  I was hoping this little newbie would be nice to his/her mommy!  Hopefully, it's just the way my body is and everything will continue fine.  Of course, it's always the weekend when you need to call the doctor too!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Stupid bleeding

• Hope it stops! I'm sure if you had it last time for so long, it's just your body's way if doing things. It still sucks though. FX everything is OK!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh pitter! I hope it's nothing! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Married my best friend 01/01/09

BFP#1 05/06/10. Jarebear born 12/29/10.

BFP#2 06/22/12 (DH's birthday). EDD 02/23/13. M/C and D&C 08/09/12

BFP#3 02/04/13. Alaina Beth born 10/09/13.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya man!  Nothing more disheartening than feeling all happy and confident to go to the bathroom and wipe and see it on the tp!! :(  Hang in there and keep those positive thoughts!  I've been dealing with this everyday in the a.m. since 4 days ago.  Hopefully its my prometrium or just something harmless my flipping body is doing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"