July 2012 Moms

cold & gum issues?? ahhhh!

Ok so on top of being 9 months pregnant...I had to get sick and develop sore gums all in the same week!!! I thought it was allergies, but now I just think I got something from the kids at VBS this past week....very congested, itchy throat, sinus pressure!! anndd...my gums are throbbing now too!! I've brushed, flossed and done mouth wash and salt water 2x today and they are still irritating me...I know gum problems are possible with pregnancy, but I haven't had any issue up till this point...anyone else??? I know this is just a big complaining post, but the last thing I want right now is to go into labor feeling like crap on top of already feeling like crap....especially because I don't want to get my baby sick!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary image

Re: cold & gum issues?? ahhhh!

• I havent had any gum issues but just recently my tooth chipped on its own and I had to get a temporary seal put in it. Then  yesterday it chipped again!!! I really hope its not the baby leaching calcium thing. I have never had anything like this happen until now.

Bonus-cant get it fixed until after baby is born-yay(sigh)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been sick since Monday... it sucks!! Pretty much just down to a stuffy nose now but c'mon, I just want it to be over so I can be 100% for baby when he decides to arrive. I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so it just figures that I would get sick right at the end. Hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"