April 2012 Moms

Another photo contest idea (yes, another one).

We should totally have a "baby's craziest outfit" contest. We all have at least 1 thing that we've been given that is ridiculous, right? 

Its also a budget friendly because we already have everything we need.

Thoughts? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Another photo contest idea (yes, another one).

• Good idea.  I have a few things (that I got as gifts) in mind.  Otherwise, DS will never wear them, ahaha.Embarrassed
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • One of DHs old cuckoo clients gave DS2 a girl outfit.. I can dress him in that.  And yes she knew we had a boy.. lol!!
  • I'm down.  Yes
    image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hmmm, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.  Most of it is just stuff that are off season for the size she will be in when she can wear them. 

Also, MIL got her a onesie that says "Just Arrived" in size 6 months.

ETA:  I'd love to see everyone else's ridiculousness though.

• imagejkfranklin:

Hmmm, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.  Most of it is just stuff that are off season for the size she will be in when she can wear them. 

Also, MIL got her a onesie that says "Just Arrived" in size 6 months.

ETA:  I'd love to see everyone else's ridiculousness though.

Yeah, we don't have anything that ridiculous either. 

-------------------------------------
  • imagestarbound6:
    One of DHs old cuckoo clients gave DS2 a girl outfit.. I can dress him in that.  And yes she knew we had a boy.. lol!!
    My MIL gave DS a girl's rufflebutt outfit when he was 3 months old. Thank goodness she doesn't know how to buy clothing. She claimed she found it in the boy's section and that it was a boy's outfit even with flowers and ruffles. She has bought DD generic items all in blue, she said it is because FIL likes the color. DD is the first girl born into the family in 135 years, she wanted a girl so bad that she put DH in pink and dresses his first year. She finally gets a girl to shop for and she buys boy's clothing. I have enough from DS. She bought one dress and expected her to wear it on Easter, it was just a cotton Carter's dress in 6 months (I bought her a frilly dress by the time she gave hers). She just sent her another blue set in 0-3 months. I just SMH at it). She told DH that I can just return it since she left the tags on. Didn't tell us where she bought it. She also sent DS a shirt "to match" but his is periwinkle hers is teal. His was two sizes too small, I told her to buy 3T last Christmas for spring and she bought him 24m in this shirt.
    Sorry no paragraphs, bumping from my phone.
    I once had a picture until the trolls showed up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC #1 7/08 PCOS dx 8/28/04 Met 1000 mg and Clomid cycles 1-4 1/6/09-5/2/09 BFN
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.
    First u/s on 7/13/09 @6w0d heard and saw heartbeat 102 bpm.
    K M #1 arrived via c/s 3/1/10 10 lbs, 22 inches long at 39 weeks.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
    K M #2 arrived via c/s 3/19/12 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches long at 37 weeks.
    "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane."
  • Some of us didn't receive gifts. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imagegisa886:
    Some of us didn't receive gifts. 

Hmm

• imagejesbeth:

imagegisa886:

Hmm

Is that hard to believe? Some of us didn't have a second shower or sprinkle because it is gift grabby, tacky, or we just plain don't do it.
    Clomid 100mg 6/4/09=O'd=BFP on 6/29/09! Beta@14DPO 70.8 Beta@16DPO 152. EDD 3/7/10.

Surprise expecting #2. Med-free BFP on 8/1/11! Beta@15DPO 58.2 Beta@17DPO 198.3 Beta@23DPO 2338. EDD 4/9/12
  • imagegisa886:

What? You're too good for expired cocoa?

-------------------------------------
  • imagekkfeb04:
    imagejesbeth:

imagegisa886:

Hmm

Is that hard to believe? Some of us didn't have a second shower or sprinkle because it is gift grabby, tacky, or we just plain don't do it.

I didn't have a shower either....I just had some relatives send some clothing, some of which is quite....loud and colorful, lol. Some of us don't have American flag deco for the "patriot babies" photoshoot, but I see no biggie  there...so idk why this idea would be offensive.

• imagekkfeb04:
    imagejesbeth:

imagegisa886:

Hmm

That wasn't my reason for the Hmm. I'm getting tired of her "woe is me" attitude.

• imageateal2490:
    imagekkfeb04:
    imagejesbeth:

imagegisa886:

Hmm

I didn't have a shower either....I just had some relatives send some clothing, some of which is quite....loud and colorful, lol. Some of us don't have American flag deco for the "patriot babies" photoshoot, but I see no biggie  there...so idk why this idea would be offensive.

I don't have a problem with it either. I will gladly put DD in the clothes MIL gave DS, u just can't put the "boy" clothes on her. And no, I never put the girl's outfits on him. I just wasn't sure why the person would post that. I most definitely didn't see it as woe is me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"