Pregnant after a Loss

Ummm... I'm 3rd tri, huh?

This is scary. I can't believe I only have another 3 months to go and another 8 weeks of work left. 

Is it true though? I'm 3rd tri, huh?

Not really sure how one gets through all 9 - technically 10 months of this. My back is already pretty bad, my hips ache all the time - even in my sleep, I have a tough time breathing, I'm always some degree if tired. Of course knowing we should have a rainbow at the end of this makes everything worth it.  

Re: Ummm... I'm 3rd tri, huh?

• **Hugs** Congrats though! You're almost there!

IMG_2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • congrats.  Another milestone down.  As for being sore, I hear you.  If it makes you feel any better, my hips are killing me.  It is so painful I don't like rolling over in bed.  The first few steps I take when rising from sitting/laying and going somewhere are super painful.  I'm only 18w and I remember how sore I was at 36w with DS.  I am NOT looking forward to having the back pain associated with pregnancy on top of my chronic tailbone pain from when I broke it delivering DS.  Should be all kinds of fun!  You are so right though, the prize in the end most definitely makes it all worth it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Woo hoo on being in the 3rd tri
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Congratulations on a great milestone! And, we get through it because we are tough, just like we got through all the other crap we have gone through to get to this board.

BFP 11/09 - DD 7/10 - BFP 8/11 - M/C 9/11 - BFP 6/12 - DD - 2/13

• Congrats!!! Hope you get some relief :)

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"