October 2012 Moms

Why can't Adults act like Adults? -Vent

Earlier this week I posted about my sister hitting my car the day before her wedding and when I asked her to take responsibility for the damage she wrote a nasty e-mail about how I had acted, and that my life choices ie LO was a mistake. 

I called her on Wednesday and she would not pick up so I left her a message asking her to call me so we can talk. It is now Saturday and she hasn't called. And I know it's not because she's on her honeymoon because they aren't going until March. I also know that she and her husband have the summer off (they are Ph.d students).  So, I really don't understand why she couldn't have picked up the phone to talk to her sister and why am I getting nasty e-mails when she hit my parked car?

Re: Why can't Adults act like Adults? -Vent

• I'd let her know that you guys can resolve it between each other or you'll be giving your car insurance company a call and they'll be in touch with hers.

IMG_2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSouthernBellaKS:
    I'd let her know that you guys can resolve it between each other or you'll be giving your car insurance company a call and they'll be in touch with hers.

This, last chance before you call it in. I don't get why she is being a little brat.She is an adult and needs to take charge of fixing her own mistakes and not pointing out yours. 

• Loading the player...
  • She sounds.....spoiled and selfish. Those are the words I'll use to be nice.

I would call it in to the insurance company anyway if you can get ahold of her information. 

Pregnancy Ticker image image boots badge
  • imagekyla_bell:

imageSouthernBellaKS:
    I'd let her know that you guys can resolve it between each other or you'll be giving your car insurance company a call and they'll be in touch with hers.

This, last chance before you call it in. I don't get why she is being a little brat.She is an adult and needs to take charge of fixing her own mistakes and not pointing out yours. 

Maybe I'm just a biotch, but I would have just called the insurance company after the first nasty email.

imageLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"