December 2012 Moms

So pissed at DH.

He got a flucking speeding ticket.  I am so not happy right now.  It was only $86 but dammit. 
Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby

Re: So pissed at DH.

• that's it? Hell, I got a speeding ticket and a following to closely (following an unmarked cop i might add) in one week. Sorry he got the ticket, but hey, could be worse!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It definitely could have been worse.  I want to kick his ass though.  Grr.
    Mama of 3 earth babies and 1 beautiful angel baby
  • Loading the player...
  • If it was only 85 that means he must have been going like 5 over? Everybody does that. I say forgive him, he probably feels bad enough. It's not like he did it on purpose.
  • That sucks.  I got a speeding ticket once a few years ago and was so angry because, literally, it's like throwing your money down the drain.  It just sucks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am someone who loves the gold star sticker rewards, like the "excellent driver" discount we receive from our insurance. A 7-year ding on that for a minor moving violation would really irritate me! I feel ya.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • mine got a ticket this week too!

Anniversary
  • I'd be angry, too. I got one ticket once awhile ago (my only one *ever*) and it's just now coming off our insurance. Grrr... the ticket part is annoying, but the insurance part is what really hurt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"