April 2012 Moms

H doesn't like my diaper system.

We have Huggies, Luvs and Pampers as shower gifts. Luvs are ok. Pampers are my fave. Huggies tend to leak. So I have some of each in my changing area. She's a day pooper so I keep her in luvs until she poops. Then I put her in huggies until bedtime. Then pampers for overnight or if we go out. That way I still use the huggies and don't waste them. He finds this too complicated. Well he only changes her 2-3 times at night so I don't think its complicated for him. He didn't want me to exchange the huggies, so he can deal with it.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: H doesn't like my diaper system.

• I actually like Luvs tied with Pampers. Huggies leaked on us too. But I took extras to wal mart and did credit w/o receipt. I am using mostly Wal-greens brand b/c my friend works there and I with a sale ended up getting 1000 diapers for about $80! Awesomeville
  • Huggie's are the only brand that we have tried that leaked. That is what they sent us home with from the hospital and I was so glad when we finished them. We love Pampers and we will use Babies R Us if we get a good deal.

We also had some Walmart Parent's Choice ones that were awful. I would use during the day if we were at home, and DH would never remember to use them even though he insisted we keep them.

• Loading the player...
  • That system isn't very complicated.  lol. Maybe you should make him a chart? 

I use Huggies - and have never had an issue with leaking. I used Luvs once, and hated them! lol. The hospital sent us home with Pampers - and I loved them, but they're a little more then Huggies.

image""> Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have several different types of diapers we are trying to use too. I don't like the huggies snug & dry. They don't help with urine odor and leak. I put him in the target brand overnight and use the huggies during the day. The parent's choice brand is even worse.
  • First of all, I like the diapers in the same order as you do.  Second, what is so difficult for your H to understand?  Sounds like a perfectly rational system.  I seriously wish I would have thought to do that because we recently had a pack of Huggies, Luvs (gifts), and the large box of Pampers we bought.  I'm a really linear person so I had to use all of one pack first before I move on to the next.
  • You can tell him that he at least has it easier than my DH who had to learn how to do a jelly roll and bikini twist fold for prefold cloth diapers.  He then taught my mom how to do the jelly, I might add.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"