Multiples

Pictures

What do you do with larger pics in your home when replacing with more updated pics? For example, I have 2 11x14 pics of my daughter in our home, one is a newborn, and one is a family photo. She is now 9 months old. I know when the twins arrive I will want to update the family one to a photo that has all 5 of us. Also, I want to get a canvas print of one of my daughters 9 mo pics, but know I won't keep it up forever. What do you do with these larger photos? Obviously if they were smaller, they could be put in an album or photo box, but that won't work with everything...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pictures

• imageRWMomma:
    I just keep them in the frame behind the new picture. It keeps the old photo safe and all in one spot.

This.

I also keep a plastic tub under the bed. It's a larger, flatter one for sweaters I think, but I keep pictures in there as well.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Buy an empty scrapbook and slide them right in!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the suggestions :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"