April 2012 Moms

Anyone else out of power?

Just wondering if there are any other Virginians or DC area folks out of power...  We've been out since last night and it suuuuuucks but we escaped our house, boarded our dog, and are staying at my sister's apartment until power comes back.  I woke up at 4am to feed the baby and realized that my pumped milk stash was sitting in our deep freeze.  I FREAKED out until 8am when I could text a fellow mommy friend and ask for space in her freezer.  Drove it all over there and am so relieved, I couldn't care less about anything else in the fridge/freezer!
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone else out of power?

• Luckily we are one of the few that never lost power. I don't have much milk in the freezer, but I have worked really hard for it. Glad yours is safe! Where are you?

• My parents are in SW Pennsylvania and their power has been out since last night :(

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • alge44alge44 member
    We've been out since last night too (central va). Thankfully my parents are close and have power so we are crashing there. And we are borrowing a generator from FIL to keep our freezer (including my stash) safe. Having no power with a LO sucks so much! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Im in Ashburn and I think Im one of the few areas that didn't lose power. 
    Natural m/c 12/24/09. IUI #1 BFN. IUI #2 Chemical. IUI #3 BFN. Diagnosis MFI. IVF #1 BFP. Adriana 4/11/12.
  • Southern MD here and we were out for about 6 hrs last night. Drive through Bowie/Crofton area today on our way to Baltimore and most of the traffic lights were out. It was a MESS. Just saw on the news some may not get power back until mid week...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"