3rd Trimester

Pain when exercising

I went on an hour walk today and I got menstrual like cramps and still do. Has this happened to anyone else before?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Pain when exercising

• Yeah. I get that when I play tennis. It always goes away. Kick your feet up, relax, and make sure to drink plenty of water. 

• I always get these when standing for a while or while doing my cardio workouts. They eventually go away after I sit down though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I can't walk far or fast anymore.  RLP and pubic symphysis pain for me, so a bit different, but I swim almost every day.  no pain!  Maybe that will help with cramps too?  Being weightless is amazing...
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

• as soon as I start walking I get cramps. I drink lots of water before and after and it still happens. I just try not to walk to far or too fast.

I am planning on starting swimming now that school is out for the summer and I can be at my cabin!

• Thanks Ladies. At least it is common amongst other bump ladies! I can't swim right now as it is currently 33 degrees outside at 8am! But maybe in September the water will be warm enough!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"