July 2012 Moms
Options

You know you're 9 mo pregnant when...

You have a dream that you lost your mucus plug! Then wake up to pee, go back to sleep and have a dream that you are walking around with a big belly and a nice cold alcoholic beverage in your hands and everyone says its ok bc you're almost done. Lol. Only in my dreams! Anyone else having funny dreams lately?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: You know you're 9 mo pregnant when...

• Options
    I've been having a lot of sex dreams lol. I think because I really miss normal sex. But they are usually weirder than just "having sex" in these dreams. I'll spare you the details :)
    BabyName Ticker image
  • Options
    You need assistance putting your pants/underwear on.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yesterday I woke up & realized I had dreamt about labor/having the baby. I mentioned this to DH & he had dreamt about the same thing...needless to say, we finished quite a bit of stuff around the house yesterday, lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Not really all that crazy of a dream, I was dreaming that I was in the house my dad grew up in, where my grandparents lived.  I was on the third floor packing up boxes because they were selling the house after my grandfather died.  That wasn't the weird part.  The weird part is that when I woke up, I got my coffee, checked facebook and the first thing I see is a picture of the house I had just dreamed about.  My cousin had posted a picture of the house on facebook that he came across.  That was wierd.  Not really a 9 month pregnant story, just a weird one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"