November 2012 Moms
Options

Hello, hello, hello....

Hello, ladies! I am lurking from Dec boards and thought I'd poke in and say hi seeing as I'm due Dec 5th and who REALLY knows when a baby's gonna come anyway? (well, aside from inductions, at least :p

We are having a boy, its our first, and I'm TERRIFIED! I have 2 younger sisters and have no clue what to do with a boy.... This'll be an adventure for sure!

I like long walks on the beach, margaritas ( tear ) and being inside when its hotter than hell out. ;)  

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
EDD#2 2.20.16 I love you already! <3

BabyFruit Ticker
FEB16 Siggy Challenge Fave TV mom

Re: Hello, hello, hello....

• Options

Hi there!

I'm having a boy as well, and he is also my first! ...and last, but I won't get into that.

Indeed, we can't know when they'll decide to come. I'm due on November 5th, but who's to say Puppy won't come sometimes around the end of October? I actually kind of hope that I have the baby on November 1st, because that will mark my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary! Nobody could ask for a better anniversary gift than THAT! And imagine the jumpin' party we could have combining Puppy's birthday with our wedding anniversary? :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageCatnipTrinket:

Hi there!

I'm having a boy as well, and he is also my first! ...and last, but I won't get into that.

Indeed, we can't know when they'll decide to come. I'm due on November 5th, but who's to say Puppy won't come sometimes around the end of October? I actually kind of hope that I have the baby on November 1st, because that will mark my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary! Nobody could ask for a better anniversary gift than THAT! And imagine the jumpin' party we could have combining Puppy's birthday with our wedding anniversary? :D

Aw yay! Congrats! And make sure to send me that invite should that happen..... ;) 

EDD#1 12/5/12 Born 11/21/12 My LB is better than your LB.BrittanyDoesDerby 4 LYFE!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    milescmilesc member
    Welcome
    Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options
    Welcome! 

How do you know you're having a boy already? NT scan? We don't have our A/S for another 2 weeks! 

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageTennis Chick:
    Welcome! 

How do you know you're having a boy already? NT scan? We don't have our A/S for another 2 weeks! 

A lot of places in my area offer elective ultrasounds that you can get a gender check at 16 weeks (they usually won't take any earlier.) If  they don't get a good shot where they feel they can "call it" accurately, they'll have you come back for free, but our little one was SUPER obvious about it at 16 wks 1 day.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"