Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Implanon

Anyone else using this who's had their moods affected majorly?  Right around the time it seemed to start working (read: massive spotting) it started to affect my mood.  I started having anxiety problems I haven't seen since high school that stemmed from some trauma at the time.  My emotions were all out of whack and I just completely don't feel like myself.  I can't even always say what is actually wrong.  I'm going to see a counselor or something similar to see if it's just me that's gone (even more) crazy or if the hormones from the implant are just making me worse.  I know depression is a side effect, but that's not really what this feels like.  It's more massive anxiety.  Am I alone in this one? :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Implanon

• Yes.  I had mine put in at 6 weeks.  I'm going through the spotting and anxiety as well.  I reached a point last week where I got paranoid that I was actually pregnant again, despite the fact that I waited well over a week to have sex after they put the Implanon in.  Mood swings have been that bad.  You are not alone, and I'd definitely see a Dr. about it..as I am going to do next week!
    Photobucket BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"