November 2012 Moms
Options

Intro

I have a feeling I'm actually going to be a November mommy again and since I've lurked here since the beginning I figured I'd introduce myself. I'm due December 1st with a little girl, and have a sweet little boy who is 19 months already. I went into preterm labor with ds but was able to hold out until 37 weeks with bedreat so hopefully I don't have that this time :)

And this is going to be a post and run because I have to get ready for work. Boo 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageRWMomma:
    Ooo, me too! I was just thinking that I am due Dec. 1st, but I will never make 40 weeks as it's twins! I figured I should intro in November as well! Welcome and congrats! Hope you don't get bed rest this time around and all goes well! 

Congrats on your twins!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congratulations and Warm Welcomes to this WHOLE thread!!! Big Smile

Speaking of different birth months. I'm due November 7th, and have dabbled in the idea of introducing myself to the October board, but I don't know that a week is quite close enough. Plus, I'm all comfortable here and shizzzz....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"