August 2012 Moms

Just cried over spilled milk.. literally.

I had to share this, because I just literally cried.. like tears streaming down my face because I spilled milk.  I went to sit down with my rather full bowl of cheerios and my bowl sloshed all over the floor, the chair, some pillows, my clean pants and shirt.  I laughed about it right afterward.  It was pretty funny, my husband thought it was cute and cleaned it up for me with the help of our dogs.  Still kinda bummed though because now I have more laundry to do!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just cried over spilled milk.. literally.

• If you're planning on breast feeding...just wait...if you pump and you spill THAT milk, you WILL have a reason to cry over spilled milk. I have. That shiz is liquid GOLD!!!!  Feel better.
    image"Lilypie">imageimage

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageBemyselfandi:
    If you're planning on breast feeding...just wait...if you pump and you spill THAT milk, you WILL have a reason to cry over spilled milk. I have. That shiz is liquid GOLD!!!!  Feel better.

I was going to say the same thing!!! HA HA!! Now that is a down right nightmare.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • haha!!  Oh hormones...  

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageBemyselfandi:
    If you're planning on breast feeding...just wait...if you pump and you spill THAT milk, you WILL have a reason to cry over spilled milk. I have. That shiz is liquid GOLD!!!!  Feel better.

Haha, I was just going to say the EXACT same thing!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"