Trying to Get Pregnant

~*~*2WW*~*~ (Saturday)

Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Feelings this cycle:

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  

imageimage
BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!

Re: ~*~*2WW*~*~ (Saturday)

• Cycle/Month: 5

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: Excellent. O-4,O-3,O-2,O-1,O+1

Feelings this cycle: I was feeling really good, but I've had two temp drops in a row. My guess is AF will be here in 24 hours. I'm so sick of this short LP. Phantom symptoms have actually been pretty mild. Some cramping, backache, and the need to eat all the time.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: It's going to be 90 today! I love the heat!

imageimage
    BFP # 1- DS ~ TTC #2 since Jan. 2012 - BFP # 2 - "Baby Elsie" - Blighted Ovum - D&C August 22, 2012 at 7w3d, BFP # 3 - CP - December 30, 2012, BFP # 4 - CP - March 19, 2013 ~ First RE Appt. 4/24/13 Med cycle #1: 50mg Clomid and Trigger shot = BFN. Med. Cycle #2: 6 cysts found. No meds/rest cycle. Trying on our own = BFP # 5! Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 129 Beta #3 = 94 - CP - July 2, 2013. BFP # 6! Beta#1 = 21, Beta#2 =58 Beta#3 = 134. U/S shows heartbeat of 142 at 7w2d!
  • imageHenHen25:

Morning to you too!!!

Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing: O-3, O-2 & O-1

Feelings this cycle: I'm out.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  supposed to be 101. That's just the air temp. With the heat index it's going to feel like 112. Awesome.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend! You too!! :)

Cycle/Month: 3

CD/DPO: 28/5

Timing: If I O'd when FF said I did, O-4, O-2, O-1, O

Feelings this cycle: Doubt I'm KU.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  High of 94! I love the warmth!! :)

imageimage

Our furbaby Lexi

Ovulation Chart

The name is Angel. I'm 27 years old & DH is 28. We have been together for 12 years, married on May 21, 2011. We are TTC #1! I was diagnosed with endometriosis via laparoscopy in August 2010. Off of BC since March 2012. I am a 2nd year OB/GYN Resident physician. I love getting to be involved in precious miracles first moments of life, and I can't wait until the day we are blessed to have our own miracle!
  • imageGrace0609:
    imageHenHen25:

Cycle/Month: 5

Timing: Excellent. O-4,O-3,O-2,O-1,O+1

Feelings this cycle: I was feeling really good, but I've had two temp drops in a row. My guess is AF will be here in 24 hours. I'm so sick of this short LP. Phantom symptoms have actually been pretty mild. Some cramping, backache, and the need to eat all the time.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: It's going to be 90 today! I love the heat!

:(. I'm sorry, Hen.

Thanks.  

imageimage
  • Cycle/Month: 2,2

CD/DPO: 23/13

Timing: O-2, O-1

Feelings this cycle: Still no symptoms whatsoever.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: 110 with the heat index, and we're already at 70% humidity. My daughter and I will be staying inside!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Morning everyone!!!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: O-2 and O good i guess

Feelings this cycle: hopeful though my temp dropped a little this am. How can you tell a temp drop from AF coming? Is it just a waiting game? I guess either way i hope she wait till past 10 DPO. lucky no more cramps just a giant amount of back pain :(

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  Somewhere around 90

Married 5/15/2011 TTC #1 Since June 2012 BFP#1 1/23/13 MC @7weeks

• Cycle/Month: 8, month 11 this week

CD/DPO: CD23/ 7DPTrigger

Timing: hopefully good! We had a lot of sex.

Feelings this cycle: meh

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: it's suppose to get up 104 in St. Louis, MO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagedipity427:

Morning everyone!!!

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: O-2 and O good i guess

Feelings this cycle: hopeful though my temp dropped a little this am. [/b]How can you tell a temp drop from AF coming? Is it just a waiting game? [/b] I guess either way i hope she wait till past 10 DPO. lucky no more cramps just a giant amount of back pain :(

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  Somewhere around 90

I can't really 100% know that AF is coming with a temp drop, but my PP cycles have a pretty predictable pattern so far, including a 10 day LP. So drop, plus the number of DPO I am, makes for an educated guess.

But I drop isn't always bad, sometimes it can signal implantation.  

imageimage
  • ::sneaking back in:: Geez, I had such a busy week this week, I had no time to bump. I was starting to miss this place.

Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend! You too, Hen!

Cycle/Month:2/2

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: O, O-2

Feelings this cycle: Hopeful, I guess? I got a new position at my bakery, so I haven't. Really been thinking about it! My mind is occupied with cake decorating!

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today? It's supposed yo be 90, woohoo! I'm hoping I can talk MH into going down to the lake so we can swim!

• happy saturday everyone...

Cycle/Month: 7/8

CD/DPO: 34/11

Timing:  Apparently not good enough O-3, O-2, O

Feelings this cycle: I decided not to test, i can already feel my period coming! ugh on to cycle 8... my husband is getting worried and wants us to go to the doc.  and i cant say i'm not getting concerned...but im not ready to get checked

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  High of 91! we are waking up to 72, i'd want it would stay like this all day... i hate summer!

• imageHenHen25:

Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Cycle/Month: 1st month of TTC

CD/DPO: 8 DPO

Timing: pretty good I think; O-4, O-2, O

Feelings this cycle: I'm pretty hopeful even though it's only the first month. I've been very crampy every morning for the last 3 days which is very unusual for me.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  A nice and toasty 91 in upstate NY

My little man at 0-1-2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

• Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend! Happy Saturday!

Cycle/Month: 12/15

CD/DPO: 18/1 (I was literally  dancing around my house with a positive opk on CD16) I had a temp spike today, so I hope to get CHs in 2 days :D

Timing:  O-3,O-2, O-1, O and I hope to add O+1 tonight.  This is the best timing we have had yet

Feelings this cycle: I want it to be "the" cycle...but I have wanted that for the past year.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  High of 95 with the chance of strong thunderstorms.  There was some amazing lightening last night.

• Cycle/Month: 2CD/DPO: 22/11Timing: O-3, O, O+1Feelings this cycle: Confused...tested this morning and BFN but temp shot up to the highest its been this cycle, feeling no symptoms whatsoever...My LP is usually 12-14 days so we shall see what the rest of the weekend brings! I am questioning FFs O date more and more each day for this cycle...GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: Really hot, it was 88 when I got in the car at 8:30 this morning and that was after the ridiculous storms cooled things off!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2CD/DPO: 26/10Timing: per FF it was high. We hit o-3,o-2 and o-1Feelings this cycle: really good!  Took 2 wondfos and a FRER with faint lines on the first wondfo and the FRER. Tomorrow is my expected AF start, so we will see. DH wants more proof. GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  Gotta love CA microclimates. It is supposed to be 65 in San Francisco and 80 at my house 20 min away. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Cycle/Month: 8th IUI/12 months since we started TTC

CD/DPO: 21/5dpiui

Timing: Trigger shot.

Feelings this cycle: I am really hopeful because our motile count on our sperm this cycle was almost double anything we've had before...but I am scared of being too hopeful because I know even with great timing and great sperm, odds are still good it'll be a BFN.  Cautiously optimistic?

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: It's supposed to be 95, but right now it's at least pretty breezy.  I can handle 95 if it's not crazy humid...but it would be nicer if we had central air!

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
    9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
    IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
    ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
    FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
    Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
    FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
    EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
    *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend!  You too!

Cycle/Month:  5/6

CD/DPO:  40/8

Timing:  Good

Feelings this cycle:  I'm feeling good, but trying not to get myself too worked up.  On the other hand, I've got two big silver linings this particular cycle that will help ease the sting if this cycle is a bust.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:   I think 104 or 105.  Yuck.  Poor DH is going out to help a friend move today too.  Poor thing!

• imagecmee913:

Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: per FF it was high. We hit o-3,o-2 and o-1

Feelings this cycle: really good!  Took 2 wondfos and a FRER with faint lines on the first wondfo and the FRER. Tomorrow is my expected AF start, so we will see. DH wants more proof. 

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  Gotta love CA microclimates. It is supposed to be 65 in San Francisco and 80 at my house 20 min away. 

Congrats! A line is a line! 

imageimage
  • Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend! You too!! :)

Cycle/Month: 6

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: O-2, O-1, O

Feelings this cycle: Well due to the fact that I had a temp drop and got a BFN this morning, I know i'm out. :( Another cycle bites the dust. Trying to keep my chin up, but feeling pretty down. I think some beers are in my future.

I'm also starting to get pretty sick (horrible sore throat/hurts to swallow, and super congested) so I'm feeling like I shouldn't go to one of my best friends sons 1 year birthday party today. So bummed. :(   *steps off pity party box* 

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  Currently 71, but will be high of 81. Love it.

• imageBanker&BSN:
    Morning Ladies! Hope you enjoy your weekend! Happy Saturday!

Cycle/Month: 12/15

CD/DPO: 18/1 (I was literally  dancing around my house with a positive opk on CD16) I had a temp spike today, so I hope to get CHs in 2 days :D

Timing:  O-3,O-2, O-1, O and I hope to add O+1 tonight.  This is the best timing we have had yet

Feelings this cycle: I want it to be "the" cycle...but I have wanted that for the past year.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  High of 95 with the chance of strong thunderstorms.  There was some amazing lightening last night.

Yay Banker! FX for you! 

• Cycle/Month: 4

CD/DPO: cd 24/ 4dpo

Timing: O-3 and O-2, so not so great

Feelings this cycle: Not getting my hopes up.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?: Allegedly it's 89 but it feels like 94.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Cycle/Month: 5

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: I think it was good... O-3,2,1 and O and O+1

Feelings this cycle: Not sure.  On the fence.. hoping for the best but not trying to get my hopes too high.  10 dpo Neg test.  We shall see.

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  

ETA- IT IS HOT HERE!! 

• Cycle/Month:  4/3

CD/DPO:  23/10

Timing:  O-4, O-3, O-1

Testing:  Caved and tested last night at 9 dpo and just 3-4 days after a suspected implantation... got a BFN... I know, SO surprising.  Was originally waiting for 14 dpo but now just gonna wait til 12 dpo to test again...

Feelings this cycle:  Feeling good about it, staying positive, trying to treat my body right... but not letting myself get all "worked up" without a BFP...

GTKY: What the temperature where you live today?:  101 right now...

• cycle: 14

Timing: not so great... H OOT during O.  Was able to 3 days prior to O, so I have a minor ray of hope but not much

Feeling this cycle: if I got a +, I would say it was a miracle.  On to the next month! My baby psychic told me July was going to be my month anyhow.  

GTKY: 70... I live near Seattle.  It's overcast and feels a tiny bit humid but I wish it was hotter (although, not nearly as hot as the rest of the country).  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"